PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Thaigers are perfect now, almost certainly top 10. For the Firebirds, the logo is an upgrade but feels just a bit too feminine. Maybe sharpen some of the edges and darken the colors a little bit.

One more shot at this...the Charlotte Firebirds!

FIREBIRDS2-4.jpg

FIREBIRDS2-6.jpg

FIREBIRDS2-5.jpg

FIREBIRDS2-7.jpg

I completely revamped the whole set. I started with the wing I had and then look at some of my favorite bird logos for inspiration. Theres some Arizona Cardinals, Toronto/Creighton Blue Jays, and even a little Lehigh Mountain Hawk in inspiration there. Kept with the color scheme but highlighted the brown a little more. Tried something new with the court going with a stained sideline like the Atlanta Hawks currently use. Thought the brown was a good fit for the look.

And TexasHockeyFan. Houston will be in the next set of courts I release. Going to do a big city set next...so you can get an idea of which ones ill do.

Days like these completely make my week. Ah, the signature is updated, courts are added, new concept(s) done/updated... today is a great day :') I love the black on Miami's court, and Philly's court is amazing as well. As are NY's and LA's (two of my previous top-15)

One more shot at this...the Charlotte Firebirds!

FIREBIRDS2-4.jpg

FIREBIRDS2-6.jpg

FIREBIRDS2-5.jpg

FIREBIRDS2-7.jpg

I completely revamped the whole set. I started with the wing I had and then look at some of my favorite bird logos for inspiration. Theres some Arizona Cardinals, Toronto/Creighton Blue Jays, and even a little Lehigh Mountain Hawk in inspiration there. Kept with the color scheme but highlighted the brown a little more. Tried something new with the court going with a stained sideline like the Atlanta Hawks currently use. Thought the brown was a good fit for the look.

And TexasHockeyFan. Houston will be in the next set of courts I release. Going to do a big city set next...so you can get an idea of which ones ill do.

I love it all except the full-body bird. It looks a little chubby right now. Maybe add some feet?

Back in this thread for the first time in a while, COMPLETELY caught up, and I have to say the update to the Firebirds might have vaulted it into my top 3. It's damn near perfection! Also I absolutely love that you kept the parquet flooring for the Beacons since it's at the TD Garden.

The one I'm looking forward to the most is still (of course) Hartford!

OpBlHTc.png

cvovCn9.png

dbhfvu5-d7bc8ac6-699c-488b-9a0b-bbe95483

Archived