Windell918

PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

The Thaigers are perfect now, almost certainly top 10. For the Firebirds, the logo is an upgrade but feels just a bit too feminine. Maybe sharpen some of the edges and darken the colors a little bit.

Can I please see Houston's court?

One more shot at this...the Charlotte Firebirds!

FIREBIRDS2-4.jpg

FIREBIRDS2-6.jpg

FIREBIRDS2-5.jpg

FIREBIRDS2-7.jpg

I completely revamped the whole set. I started with the wing I had and then look at some of my favorite bird logos for inspiration. Theres some Arizona Cardinals, Toronto/Creighton Blue Jays, and even a little Lehigh Mountain Hawk in inspiration there. Kept with the color scheme but highlighted the brown a little more. Tried something new with the court going with a stained sideline like the Atlanta Hawks currently use. Thought the brown was a good fit for the look.

And TexasHockeyFan. Houston will be in the next set of courts I release. Going to do a big city set next...so you can get an idea of which ones ill do.

So far best concept in May right there ;)

The next team is either San Antonio, San Diego, or Denver

BIG CITIES!

Here are the courts for seven big US cities' teams! One is a redo (STL) and I did 6 instead of 5 to get us to an even 50 courts!

DUKES-6.jpg

SHINE-3.jpg

REVOLUTION-6.jpg

GALAXY-3.jpg

REIGN-3.jpg

BEACONS-4.jpg

SQUADRON-4.jpg

tumblr_mk5266r62L1ryu3g1o1_250.gif

Never been more flattered. Sir Sheldon Cooper. A meme of success. On my page. The day is made.

Days like these completely make my week. Ah, the signature is updated, courts are added, new concept(s) done/updated... today is a great day :') I love the black on Miami's court, and Philly's court is amazing as well. As are NY's and LA's (two of my previous top-15)

All those courts are awesome!

One more shot at this...the Charlotte Firebirds!

FIREBIRDS2-4.jpg

FIREBIRDS2-6.jpg

FIREBIRDS2-5.jpg

FIREBIRDS2-7.jpg

I completely revamped the whole set. I started with the wing I had and then look at some of my favorite bird logos for inspiration. Theres some Arizona Cardinals, Toronto/Creighton Blue Jays, and even a little Lehigh Mountain Hawk in inspiration there. Kept with the color scheme but highlighted the brown a little more. Tried something new with the court going with a stained sideline like the Atlanta Hawks currently use. Thought the brown was a good fit for the look.

And TexasHockeyFan. Houston will be in the next set of courts I release. Going to do a big city set next...so you can get an idea of which ones ill do.

I love it all except the full-body bird. It looks a little chubby right now. Maybe add some feet?

Looks good, but personally, I liked the old Squadron courts much better than the new one...

Looks good, but personally, I liked the old Squadron courts much better than the new one...

Me too, I didn't like it at first, but it's really grown on me.

Back in this thread for the first time in a while, COMPLETELY caught up, and I have to say the update to the Firebirds might have vaulted it into my top 3. It's damn near perfection! Also I absolutely love that you kept the parquet flooring for the Beacons since it's at the TD Garden.

The one I'm looking forward to the most is still (of course) Hartford!

Have you decided on what city your going to do next?

Have you decided on what city your going to do next?

yes...but its finals week so im taking a break til thursday at least

Great job on the new courts. On Halifax, could you maybe take out some of the neck of the mink, move the head closer to the sidelines?