PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well this is not what I planned on doing but I got that itch this morning to do a new concept. So skipped a few courts in the process....my thread my prerogative. I doubt anyone will complain too much.

So were back state-side. We came back by way of a big ferry across the mighty Pacific and we landed in the heart of the gold rush. San Francisco. So without further ado. Completing the Pacific division (1st division completed) it is the Guardians of the Golden Gate....The San Francisco Sentries!

SENTRIES.jpg

Nice job on the Sentries. On the primary, could you maybe thicken the outline around it? It looks a bit too much like an illustration right now.

the outline on the sentry or on the outside border?

Nice job on the Sentries. On the primary, could you maybe thicken the outline around it? It looks a bit too much like an illustration right now.

the outline on the sentry or on the outside border?

The sentry

The primary seems a little busy with having the main part of the primary (the sentry), along with the secondary logo, the wordmark, and also a shield in the background. I really like this concept though. The secondary and the wordmark are amazing. But I DO like what you're doing with the primary. Just seems a little too busy IMO.

Ok, The first logo is good, not great. The second logo is a downgrade from the first. So an idea would be to keep the full body of the sentrie without the circle behind it and let the wordmark be. Just an idea. Great color scheme

Ok, The first logo is good, not great. The second logo is a downgrade from the first. So an idea would be to keep the full body of the sentrie without the circle behind it and let the wordmark be. Just an idea. Great color scheme

I agree with this. If you do want to keep the head-only logo, I would shift the feathers on the helmet to the left so they are more centered.

San Francisco looks awesome. Windell, do you plan on adding Jakarta, Montreal and Bangkok to the Flickr page?

Everything will be uploaded to the Flickr as soon as the courts are all caught up.

Archived