PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like this thread lost a little wind from its sails while I was working solely on the courts but now its time to get back to the task at hand. So here are the add-ons for San Fran. Hope you enjoy!

SENTRIES-3.jpg

SENTRIES-2.jpg

SENTRIES-1.jpg

NEW TEAM!

Almost all of South America was at one time part of the Incan Empire. A big part of that during that period was near present day Santiago Chile. The club in Chile's capital city has decided to honor that heritage. And the colors scheme was chosen fro the current city flag. Here are the the Santiago Incas!

INCAS.jpg

Personally, although this is amazing, I think Incas are related more to Peru than Santiago. Looks top 15 though.

Yea they are. Lima might have been a better fit but it still works. OKC would be a better fit for the Chiefs than KC. Just worked out that way.

Nice logo for Santiago. I think I'm going to stop suggesting team names because you've come up with ones that are better than the ones I suggest. For instance. my team name for San Francisco was the Fog (a reference to the fog seen on the Golden Gate Bridge) yet yours, the Sentries, was ones I didn't even think about. Also, there is already a team called the Hartford Colonials, so scratch that one off the list.

Keep up the great work, Windell.

Well, after 81 teams you have made, I have finally found one I'm not a fan of. The primary logo looks a bit funny to me. The mascot was excellent to tie in for Santiago. The color scheme and font don't look right either. I'd say to go with navy and red colors

Archived