PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

Ive given thought to smaller markets, possibly a developmental league. And I have no problem with the Lehigh valley possibly being an affiliate for the Revolution. The Bethlehem Wisemen? Truth is, thats a long while down the road. Right now Im happy with the 80 I have and am starting to produce thought of the international league, with 60 teams left to go. As for now Ill take it under consideration. Thank for the kind words though.

Moving on. Sioux Falls is up. This concept's a bit of a play on words. Mt. Rushmore is easily the most recognized attraction in South Dakota. The club steals it name from that. Here is the Sioux Falls Rush!

RUSH2-1.jpg

RUSH2.jpg

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There aren't any faces on the secondary?? Only kidding I changed it. I forced that part. I liked the idea it just didn't turn out like I planned. But I think I fixed it. Hope you enjoy!(and if you didn't the old version, its not worth your time, this is better)

Isn't there already a team in the Central Hockey League names the the Rapid City Rush. I agree that it's a bit odd that Sioux Falls is quite far away from the real mount Rushmore, but, I don't know, Mount Rushmore would kind of serve as a state symbol. I'm not sure why, but that primary just might be my favourite to date. Really good looking set here. Good job.

Kinda embarassed on this one. I came up with the rush moniker, not knowing of the CHL team, and goggled souix falls rush and south dakota rush and didnt find anything. I cant leave it that way. I really like the logo and put some work in to it so im gonna brainstorm a wayGrto change the name while keeping the theme. Yuck, sorry guys.

As for the season. I do plan on having one where people vote for the winners, but it wont be until the teams are done. More on that later.

Great Job! If you're the first to find this you win. You get to pick the next PDC team from the divisions I listed! Just reply to the end of this thread with:

"The Lords of the Netherverse hath declared that ___(insert city)___ will host the next team in the Professional Dodgeball Coalition!!!"

and be precise

and make it font size 36

and green.

Do it right and you win!

Kinda embarassed on this one. I came up with the rush moniker, not knowing of the CHL team, and goggled souix falls rush and south dakota rush and didnt find anything. I cant leave it that way. I really like the logo and put some work in to it so im gonna brainstorm a way to change the name while keeping the theme. Yuck, sorry guys.

As for the season. I do plan on having one where people vote for the winners, but it wont be until the teams are done. More on that later.

Yeah, might have to work with this one. I'm not sure what to do. Whatever you do don't scrap the logo. Maybe just call the team name South Dakota, and change the nickname. I realise that that will change the logos, but if you're willing, you could change the name to the..... I'll think about that.

Guest darkpiranha

Just change it to the South Dakota Rush. Don't touch anything else about the design. Unless you're planning on making actual teams in these locations, I could care less that there's already a team called the Rush. This is totally different style and colors. Chalk it up to great minds thinking alike.

TEAM HISTORY: In the summer of 2013 A. Blinkin threw his hat in to the PDC ring and decided to form a team. His crack team of designers came up with the concept of the "Sioux Falls Rush". Rapid City Rush general manager T. Hill got word of the fanfare the PDC was gathering and decided file a lawsuit against Blinkin and his Sioux Fall club. After winning the court battle Hill was award the rights to the team. He decided to move the club to Rapid City where it made more geographical sense. He hired a new team to come up with a moniker that would keep the teams already popular theme.

The team(I) came up with the Keystones named after the near by mine that brought many of Rapid City's economics. It is also the name of the town, in which Mt. Rushmore is located. The name also keeps the play on words alive, as the faces on mount rushmore are "key" people in american history and are made of "stone".

So I give to you, The South Dakota Keystones!

KEYSTONES.jpg

KEYSTONES-1.jpg

TEAM HISTORY: In the summer of 2013 A. Blinkin threw his hat in to the PDC ring and decided to form a team. His crack team of designers came up with the concept of the "Sioux Falls Rush". Rapid City Rush general manager T. Hill got word of the fanfare the PDC was gathering and decided file a lawsuit against Blinkin and his Sioux Fall club. After winning the court battle Hill was award the rights to the team. He decided to move the club to Rapid City where it made more geographical sense. He hired a new team to come up with a moniker that would keep the teams already popular theme.

The team(I) came up with the Keystones named after the near by mine that brought many of Rapid City's economics. It is also the name of the town, in which Mt. Rushmore is located. The name also keeps the play on words alive, as the faces on mount rushmore are "key" people in american history and are made of "stone".

So I give to you, The South Dakota Keystones!

KEYSTONES.jpg

KEYSTONES-1.jpg

Hey, what do you know! Keystones was one of the names I thought up. Now that I think about it, it's not bad. Again, one of my favourite logos so far.

I've got about 15-20 of the remaining teams with names I really like. And some ideas for quite a few other ideas. Just haven't done the research on all of them yet. But as we saw earlier nothing is set in stone (pun intended). But I do have new team done if you wanna see it. The Emerald City is known for quite a few things. After the world's faire Seattle was known for technological advances. After the birth of Starbucks Seattle was known for caffeinated advances. I thought up a moniker that represents a little of both. You have to grind coffee before brewing it. Mechanical inventions readily use gears that are said to grind. And in sports a grueling contest can be won by toughing out the grind. See where I'm going. I give you the Seattle Grinders!

GRINDERS-1.jpg

GRINDERS.jpg

So glad I decided to look through the first 10 pages after seeing the 11th one. What a fantastic series! Can't wait for the rest. Personal favorites: Minnesota, Boston, Topeka, Chicago, Houston, Memphis and Arizona. All are super though!

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

Archived