PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

I agree with Jaxon on some things. The colors do need work but its strange how different the blue looks in comparison to how it looked on another screen. The face needs a redo. I was trying to hard to stick with the semicircles and ended up with an Emmitt Kelley looking Inca. I love the font though so I dont plan on changing that.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel that for this one there's improvement that should be made, but it's a great start. I like the font and the direction you're going with the face. Right now it just kind of seems like something strange from Little Big Planet. I looked online at Inca artifacts, and I see what you're trying to do. Maybe go with Inca religion. Maybe use Inti, the Inca Sun God. Ancient civilizations were huge on religion, and that would open up lots of opportunities.

I like it, don't absolutely love it. The face needs work and I think, despite the flag, I'd make the yellow yellower. I like the geometric shape thing, the wordmark is beautiful. I do expect a couple more revisions though. Good, but room for improvement.

Redid the face again. Take 3.

INCAS-2.jpg

And since I don't want to do the jerseys yet until I have the logos set, I put together a new concept. This one may not look like much alone but I really hope the Jerseys turn out the way intend. Two for tuesday!

ENTOURAGE.jpg

Nice work on Santiago. I would like to see a little more emphasis on blue, especially in the home and road.

New Jersey isn't my favorite, but the execution is nice, especially the court.

Archived