PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is my favorite fictional concept league (other than my own) ever. I've read through all 111 pages. Great job.

BTW, my favorites are Rio, New Delhi, Arizona, Yaounde, Berlin, Stockholm, and Kingston.

Fear the future, envy the past

When are you going to do Milwaukee? All these are awesome. Wisconsin is all about beer, fishing, Harley Davidson motorcycles, hunting, snow, and cheese. That's pretty much sums up the state. Lol.

Fun fact: way back in the stone ages The Minnesota Archers were originally branded the Milwaukee Archers. It was brought to my attention from a Milwaukee resident that while those type of things represent the state of Wisconsin, Milwaukee itself is quite different. Thus the move to Minnesota. I have three or four ideas as to what I want to do with Milwaukee but for now its just on the list and I wanna make sure I get it right.

Also you might want to consider moving Maui to Honolulu saying as the entire island of Maui does not currently have a suitable dodgeball arena, while Honolulu has the Stan Sheriff Center that has an enormous capacity of 10,300

npo_logo.png

Archived