PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im not gonna say I disagree with saying Tampa Bay may sound better. I can't really decide on that. But I'll never name a team based on the body of water its home city is next to. I get it, the Buc's Lightning and Rays all do it and I think it is one of the most stupid things in sports. Now if its a speedboat racing team that actually competes on on the bay then fine. If the city were to official change its name to Tampa Bay then ya fine. But I just can't get behind that one. Sorry guys. Plus I would have to work a "B" in to the primary some how. Glad you guys like the look though!

COME ON!!! Stop it, they're all so good... :P

I'd agree, add "Bay" in there, and you're good, buuuuuut only thing is, TB would be much more recognisable if it's Tampa Bay, than T...

I think I like Tampa Bay better, and I'd like this primary over a hypothetical TB. I'm fine whatever way you go.

Love it! Any team that plays in Tampa is really a bay team, like the Bay Bucs and the Bay Rays and the Bay Lightning. Like the name Tampa Surge as it is and love the logo! Keep up the good work! :lol:

npo_logo.png

Archived