PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Tampa court should be symmetrical. For some of them, such as Saint Louis, it obviously can't because of the design. But for a team like this, I would flip the wave on the right, so that it connects to the circle just like the one on the left.

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

Been away from my internet connection today but I had an idea this morning for what I wanted to do with San Diego. I was was thinking of San Diego hosting the Mecca of all things comic related, Comic Con. With all the hype surrounding all the different Marvel and DC movies over the last decade I thought it would be cool to have a team inspired by super heroes. This set draws direct inspiration from the superman logo and the avengers logo and then things get a little crazy with a bizarro alternate set. Here are the the San Diego Vigilantes!

VIGILANTES.jpg

VIGILANTES-1.jpg

VIGILANTES-2.jpg

Very, very interesting. I think one thing would be changing the colors on the shoulder logos on the primary so they don't blend in as much. Sort of a pet peeve of mine, but other than that I think it's fantastic. Looking forward to the finish of both San Diego and Tehran.

Hey! It's been a long time since I've posted in here (or looked for that matter), but it's good to see your still at work. I just updated my rankings, and Johannesburg and Tampa clocked in at 3 and 4, respectively. You've really improved alot from the start of this thread, and it's really starting to show.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

what's the next????what's the next????what's the next????what's the next????what's the next????what's the next????what's the next????what's the next????what's the next????what's the next????what's the next????what's the next????what's the next????what's the next????what's the next????

tinysig.jpg

Have patience. This is a great project and Windell will finish it at his pace so please calm down. And reposing the same phrase multiple times with an abundance of question marks will never help you get your way.

Well... It's not look he was going to get his way in the first place.

Just bumping this ahead of other first-page crap.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Have patience. This is a great project and Windell will finish it at his pace so please calm down. And reposing the same phrase multiple times with an abundance of question marks will never help you get your way.

Well... It's not look he was going to get his way in the first place.

Just bumping this ahead of other first-page crap.

Unfortunately, that is very much the case nowadays...

does it ever get you your way? Ever?

Fear the future, envy the past

Archived