PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

First of all I just want to say Congrats Windell. School is over so I should check this thread more often. All recent logos and uniforms look fantastic . I'll choose Santo Domingo for the next city

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liking the use of the eyes. The uniforms look good. Overall, solid concept. Excited for Reykjavik

Btw, I think I might've noticed an error in your signature. I think Maryland, Maui, Memphis, and Miami need to be shifted to the left to make room for Milwaukee.

Uniforms really show how powerful the colour scheme is. Great work. And I just read that page... so is it this Wednesday?

yea but you can pick your city before that. Thats just the deadline....better hurry haha

I think I have it figured out, but it's too difficult to decipher all the facial elements: bridge of the nose, mouth, eyebrow, 'stache, and especially the eye. Love the colors, the idea, and the secondary, but the face is throwing me off.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

Wow thats good. Fix the face like jdp said and you have one of your best yet!

ok...

ORACLES-1.jpg

while working on the face he got a little older...i think the gray fits an old wise oracle though!

Haha this concept is kinda of a mix of the Vikings, Patriots, Eagles and the Washington Mystics!

So many sparkles!!! I think it's safe to say the updated primary is a lot better. Looks good so far. The colors are muted (^as stated above) but I think it does work well for this (^as stated above). Looking forward to the uniforms. Can we expect to see a cloak as the alternate maybe? ;)

So many sparkles!!! I think it's safe to say the updated primary is a lot better. Looks good so far. The colors are muted (^as stated above) but I think it does work well for this (^as stated above). Looking forward to the uniforms. Can we expect to see a cloak as the alternate maybe? ;)

Lol I dont think a cloak would be within league regulations....but if they had warm-ups.....

Archived