PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

Wow, that Iceland one is up there with my other 6 favorites!

(Athens, SF, NY, Topeka, Orlando, Detroit)

Just noticed this-- Little Rock, Detriot, and Montreal all use the same font- BatmanForeverAlternate

Also, WIndell, is it okay if I make a google form+bracket to see which logos people like the most?

tinysig.jpg

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, WIndell, is it okay if I make a google form+bracket to see which logos people like the most?

He's already got a plan for that when the series is done, it's going to be called the "coalition cup" unless Windell axed it.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

He's already got a plan for that when the series is done, it's going to be called the "coalition cup" unless Windell axed it.

Ax it? Hell im already working on it. It will start once the ADA is done while the IDA is finishing up its last 16.

Hey fantastic! Why dont you just do the next 30 some teams and this can be your thread. I don't do this because I enjoy it or anything... there's a format to the coalition cup...and it will be using all 128 teams. You do what you do. If people vote great. But just know its just for your own entertainment.

Hey fantastic! Why dont you just do the next 30 some teams and this can be your thread. I don't do this because I enjoy it or anything... there's a format to the coalition cup...and it will be using all 128 teams. You do what you do. If people vote great. But just know its just for your own entertainment.

Fear the future, envy the past

Windell has been having fan-rankings here and there, so far they've been every 25 which is nice because the rankings actually change quite a bit in that amount of time. He has a lot planned out that we don't even know about. Just be patient, and let him do his thing.

Ax it? Hell im already working on it. It will start once the ADA is done while the IDA is finishing up its last 16.

Hadn't heard about it in a while and didn't know if it was still on, sorry.

And yeah I'm not voting in this "knock-off" competition, it'll be worth it waiting for the real thing. B)

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

This thread is coming up on its one year anniversary. It is also coming up on 2400 posts meaning it averages about 500 posts per month. Im pretty happy with that! Yesterday I was grinding out the oracles jerseys and my laptop froze up. I hadn't saved it :(. Really like how it was looking too. Lesson learned.

Heres the thing...In a little over a week I'll be leaving for a two week trip through Europe with my family. I will be for the most part completely unplugged the whole time. No laptop, my phone will be on airplane mode etc. So the PDC will be on a hiatus until July. I wanna have the fan appreciation concepts done in some respect by the time I leave. So given my jersey fiasco last night. I decided to just focus on the logos and then get to all the other stuff when I get back.

I may go past the six fan picks. I wouldn't mind getting to 100 just to tout 100 concepts in a year..but well see. For now heres PSU's pick: Omaha

I wanted to incorporate the city flag here while using a dusty, angry color scheme. The Mascot name was one that was suggested a while back and I loved the Idea. Here are the Omaha Rumble!

RUMBLE.jpg

HEY GUUUUYS. Heres Milwaukee!!

Very bavarian as Milwaukee a very German influenced city. Uses the blue/white checkers of Bavaria and the black/gold of Munich. The name is a nod to 1846, the year of the city's establishment.

Here are the Milwaukee 46ers!

46ERS.jpg

Archived