PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really digging this one... heh...puns... I like the structure of the primary and I like the secondary as well.

So glad you put it that way...never really explained the hidden meanings here. The Primary WV forms a downward arrow for the the underground digging aspect. The Black is for the coal its self. the yellow and grey are for all the reflective safety equipment and my favorite hidden bit is the diamond in the middle. Coal. Diamonds. Yay Chemistry!

Nice work here lately. However, I think you might have missed an opportunity with Calgary. Have you tried to combine the maple leaf and the oil Derrick, having the maple leaf look like oil spurting up from the Derrick? Just a thought.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Why is the team in Wheeling and not Charleston?

1.) Charleston is much more centralized

2.) Charleston is also bigger

3.) Wheeling is fairly close to Pittsburgh too.

very good points...its been a while since I decided on all that so Im no positive why I picked Wheeling over Charleston but seeing as It won't change the concept at all here Im fine with making this switch. Charleston it is, and in the Charleston Civic Center.

Moving on...

#98!

The Nashville Sound Hounds!

SOUNDHOUNDS.jpg

Guest darkpiranha

Love the logo, really dislike the name. To me, Sound Hound is too closely associated with the app now, unless that's intentional. Colors match. Plus it misses on an opportunity to tie it more directly into dodgeball. Round Hounds. Sounders. Sound Dogs. Pounders.

Love the logo, really dislike the name. To me, Sound Hound is too closely associated with the app now, unless that's intentional. Colors match. Plus it misses on an opportunity to tie it more directly into dodgeball. Round Hounds. Sounders. Sound Dogs. Pounders.

Honestly just had to google the app. Hadn't heard of it before now. I use Shazam(seems like its similar from what I read) Interesting coincidence. I had someone suggest the Nashville Sound a while back, I wanted to do a hound dog theme there and thats when I put the pieces together. Shucks. I really hate when this happens...

Archived