Windell918

PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

HEY GUUUUYS. Heres Milwaukee!!

Very bavarian as Milwaukee a very German influenced city. Uses the blue/white checkers of Bavaria and the black/gold of Munich. The name is a nod to 1846, the year of the city's establishment.

Here are the Milwaukee 46ers!

46ERS.jpg

Visually, I love this concept; but I would argue that it'd make more sense to call them the 48ers. The Forty-Eighters was the name given to the first wave of Bavarian immigrants to Milwaukee, and 1848 also happens to be the year Wisconsin was admitted to the union.

Love all of these, haven't been here in a while. These are all great like I said, can't wait for 100.

Love all of these, haven't been here in a while. These are all great like I said, can't wait for 100.

Wait no longer.

365 days later here is the 100th concept in this thread. The Portland Prowlers!

PROWLERS.jpg

I plan on catching up my signature and then I gone like donkey kong. See ya all In July!

(can't wait to read all the post from the people who don't read things like this and want to know if the thread is dead.)

When I get back its all jerseys, gear, courts, and maybe an update or two with fresh eyes.

Wont be long til this things all done :)

Cheers!

I better find another hobby for the next 17 days... The only thing that's kind of bugging me about Portland is his right eye. But the set overall looks great. Enjoy your vacation!!!

Portland is one of my new favorites. Great work, and have fun in Europe!

Love it! Have a nice time on your trip!

CONGRATS ON NUMBER 100! Safe travels bro

Sweet, have fun! Hope you enjoy. Btw are you going to see Scotland. Lovely place.

Bu...but, why hasn't he posted in 2 days???? Hurry it up we're waiting! :angered:

:P

Bu...but, why hasn't he posted in 2 days???? Hurry it up we're waiting! :angered:

:P

2 down, 15 to go, my friend. Mark your calendars. July 1(-ish), Return of Windell.

You might want to change the secondary on Portland, One: Because it sort of looks like the Florida Panthers logo and Two: Because it kinda doesn't have the WOW of the primary. You might change it to a claw slashing or just the head of the cougar. Also I would like to know the inspiration for the name of this team? The primary is awesome and all your other concepts are great! Keep up the good work :D

Just figured id pop in via WiFi in a little cafe in vienna to announce that the next team will be from Vienna. Im not sure it fits my plans but I've been inspired. I also will be updating milwaukee and changing the name to the 48ers as suggested. After being in Bavaria it really does make sense. And ill probably rework south korea some.

This is just a bit of advice to my fellow designers: TRAVEL!

Seeing designs outside of the same old white castle and Wal-Mart logos every day has really got my creative juices flowing ill be home next wednesday. Cheers everyone!

I cant wait for it. I like this thread a lot.

So you basically just said that you agree with about 100% of the population here. :)

I better find another hobby for the next 17 days... The only thing that's kind of bugging me about Portland is his right eye. But the set overall looks great. Enjoy your vacation!!!

that's what I had.

Windell, hope you had a nice vacation. Looking forward to Vienna and the jerseys for Iceland, Quezon City, Milwaukee, Nashville and Portland.