PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This isn't a criticism, but I was just wondering what inspired the stripes on the Nashville set? Do they have some sort of significance to either Nashville or Hounds, or is it purely for design purposes? Or is it a music related thing, like a vinyl record? Again, just wondering.

This isn't a criticism, but I was just wondering what inspired the stripes on the Nashville set? Do they have some sort of significance to either Nashville or Hounds, or is it purely for design purposes? Or is it a music related thing, like a vinyl record? Again, just wondering.

the stripes dont really have a specific Nashville tie to the city its self. The styling on the word mark had the stripes. I carried it over to the secondary.Then it was just a matter of tying it to the jerseys. Just a matter of consistent theme here. Wish I had a more concrete creative explanation but its just to carry out that simple vintage consistency.

Had a little road trip this weekend and spent some quality time with my laptop on the road. No internet on the road however so heres the four sets I put together: Calgary, Iceland, Vienna, and West Virginia....Mountain Momma....

RIGGERS-2.jpg

RIGGERS-1.jpg

RIGGERS-3.jpg

ORACLES-3.jpg

ORACLES-2.jpg

ORACLES-4.jpg

EMPIRE-2.jpg

EMPIRE-1.jpg

EMPIRE-3.jpg

You forgot the R in Virginia for the court and the gear.

Hey look at that! You did.

(Finally something to flaw. Geez Windell)

Yea. That. Geez. Did that way back on the original word mark too. Which was used for all of that.. will be fixed for final post flickr. Thanks for pointing it out Sanic.

Archived