PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh boy, the unis could get interesting. Maybe on the alt, like a real `Flickertail`, just the pattern on the back of the jersey. :P just throwing out ideas. Never quite thought I`d see a team of that name BTW, even in a 128 team league!

Loving the name and colors. The primary is great, but I'm not feeling the secondary. I can't really explain it. I guess it looks too classical/sophisticated :P I wouldn't suggest making it too whimsical, but something that's around the same whimsicality as the primary. Overall, great looking team. And that alt should be interesting :D

Not a fan of your idea Kev. And by that I mean because its exactly what I was gonna do. I feel like this keeps happening....am I too predictable for you?

Oh it`s not even close anymore. Might as well just end the thread here, because I already know what`s gonna fold out.

Gosh I hate it when you get that evil rat wearing a cape feel. It`s been the elephant in the room of a lot of my concepts lately...

​In all seriousness, the primary`s shape is a tad strange, just where you decided to cut of the view, but I don't really see anywhere else that you could have done it without using either just the head or the entire body. You definitely want to include your patter on all 3 marks, so kudos for that. My one little gripe might be that you have the head, and it kinda looks like it's just laying on a flat surface with a pattern on it. Is there any way to make it,,, I dunno, arched a bit, his back. It did take me a second to see it.

One more thing: I don't mind the secondary logo whatsoever, but you haven't gotten too much love on it so far. Considering they're the Flickertails, maybe something, you know, with the tail!

Anyways, I'm loving the identity here. The inclusion of the green was a great choice. Excited for jerseys!

Gosh I hate it when you get that evil rat wearing a cape feel. It`s been the elephant in the room of a lot of my concepts lately...

​In all seriousness, the primary`s shape is a tad strange, just where you decided to cut of the view, but I don't really see anywhere else that you could have done it without using either just the head or the entire body. You definitely want to include your patter on all 3 marks, so kudos for that. My one little gripe might be that you have the head, and it kinda looks like it's just laying on a flat surface with a pattern on it. Is there any way to make it,,, I dunno, arched a bit, his back. It did take me a second to see it.

One more thing: I don't mind the secondary logo whatsoever, but you haven't gotten too much love on it so far. Considering they're the Flickertails, maybe something, you know, with the tail!

Anyways, I'm loving the identity here. The inclusion of the green was a great choice. Excited for jerseys!

I really like that idea. That's something along the lines of what I was trying to explain :D I was thinking teeth or a tail.

Archived