Windell918

PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Love the kits. When's the next team coming out?

Love the font and the alternate, one of my favorite teams for sure.

NEW TEAM!!

(haven't done that in a while)

The Flickertail State is proud to bring to the Fargo Flickertails.

FLICKERTAILS.jpg

the spot pattern come from the back of these little guys:

13squirrel_p.gif

Fantastic look. The color scheme with the added green is fantastic too. Love the name, love the identity. Excited to see what Fargo's uniforms will look like.

Love it. Can't wait for the unis.

Oh boy, the unis could get interesting. Maybe on the alt, like a real `Flickertail`, just the pattern on the back of the jersey. :P just throwing out ideas. Never quite thought I`d see a team of that name BTW, even in a 128 team league!

Not a fan of your idea Kev. And by that I mean because its exactly what I was gonna do. I feel like this keeps happening....am I too predictable for you?

Loving the name and colors. The primary is great, but I'm not feeling the secondary. I can't really explain it. I guess it looks too classical/sophisticated :P I wouldn't suggest making it too whimsical, but something that's around the same whimsicality as the primary. Overall, great looking team. And that alt should be interesting :D

Not a fan of your idea Kev. And by that I mean because its exactly what I was gonna do. I feel like this keeps happening....am I too predictable for you?

Oh it`s not even close anymore. Might as well just end the thread here, because I already know what`s gonna fold out.

I like the general feel, but I'm not a fan of the primary. It looks like an evil rat wearing a cape. Not sure how I would fix that, though.

Gosh I hate it when you get that evil rat wearing a cape feel. It`s been the elephant in the room of a lot of my concepts lately...

‚ÄčIn all seriousness, the primary`s shape is a tad strange, just where you decided to cut of the view, but I don't really see anywhere else that you could have done it without using either just the head or the entire body. You definitely want to include your patter on all 3 marks, so kudos for that. My one little gripe might be that you have the head, and it kinda looks like it's just laying on a flat surface with a pattern on it. Is there any way to make it,,, I dunno, arched a bit, his back. It did take me a second to see it.

One more thing: I don't mind the secondary logo whatsoever, but you haven't gotten too much love on it so far. Considering they're the Flickertails, maybe something, you know, with the tail!

Anyways, I'm loving the identity here. The inclusion of the green was a great choice. Excited for jerseys!

What does the DC stand for in the Flickertails secondary?

Psssst... Look at the bottom the rectangle.

Gosh I hate it when you get that evil rat wearing a cape feel. It`s been the elephant in the room of a lot of my concepts lately...

‚ÄčIn all seriousness, the primary`s shape is a tad strange, just where you decided to cut of the view, but I don't really see anywhere else that you could have done it without using either just the head or the entire body. You definitely want to include your patter on all 3 marks, so kudos for that. My one little gripe might be that you have the head, and it kinda looks like it's just laying on a flat surface with a pattern on it. Is there any way to make it,,, I dunno, arched a bit, his back. It did take me a second to see it.

One more thing: I don't mind the secondary logo whatsoever, but you haven't gotten too much love on it so far. Considering they're the Flickertails, maybe something, you know, with the tail!

Anyways, I'm loving the identity here. The inclusion of the green was a great choice. Excited for jerseys!

I really like that idea. That's something along the lines of what I was trying to explain :D I was thinking teeth or a tail.