Windell918

PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

I like Moncton, but I think it may be a little too similar to Port of Spain. They have similar color schemes and both feature an axe. Maybe I'm too nitpicky, but Port of Spain was the first thing that came to mind when I saw this.

Just a question: What are the 2 small brown lines coming out from the bottom of the axe on the secondary? Right at the bottom of the M?

Just a question: What are the 2 small brown lines coming out from the bottom of the axe on the secondary? Right at the bottom of the M?

Looks like it's just where the outline of the M and the outline of the axe merged together

More Whimsical

New Secondary

Full Body?

Tail

No Cape

Check, Check, Check, Check, Check

Love your advice everyone!

Take 2!

FLICKERTAILS-1.jpg

best logo you've done by miles!

In the process of flashing up the first post. Quarter of the way done. You guys like the layout...kinda simple still guess.

In the process of flashing up the first post. Quarter of the way done. You guys like the layout...kinda simple still guess.

I like what you've done so far. Something I've noticed so far though is "Appalachien" instead of "Appalachian". Otherwise, I like what you've done.

Heres Portland's Threads on of my personal favorite jersey sets but that just me. If you haven't yet check out the first post and let me know how you like the layout of it all!!

PROWLERS-1.jpg

PROWERS.jpg

Really liking the uniqueness on this one. The only thing that bothers me is the gradient on the alt. The red-to-gray produced a strange color. Other than that, these are some of my favorite unis that you have made.

Really nice.

Purty cool. What does the scythe look like going to the right on the G, rather than the left? That's the only thing that looks a little wonky. I know it won't match the logo and wordmark scythes, but I don't know if that matters.

Cool cheese, man.

Considering I live in perth the name should be

Perth Kings (in reference to kings park)

Perth Swans ( in reference to swan valley)

And the arena should be perth arena

Love Greenville. I kinda agree with darkpiranha about the scythe on the alt. But really unique team, and great execution. And you updated your sig! :D

Great logo you have for Greenville, any specific reason behind the name?

LOVELY. Back from vacation greeted by 3 great sets. But for a city called Greenville... maybe add a slight hint of electric lime green?

Portland's uni's are great, I approve. Man! It feels like I've been gone for forever and you just got Portland unis done, glad I didn't miss much :wink2:

The Professional Dodgeball Coalition had come to a decision regarding the future of the league. It has been determined that despite the current worldwide popularity of the sport, financially speaking, the PDC in its current state is not sustainable. In smaller markets and with travel expenses and salaries divided among 128 teams, projections show that the league would be broke within 7 years. A plan has been but in place for a profitable growth throughout the years. Therefore next season the PDC will be competed in a 32 team league in North America. The best of the best will be drafted and it is the hope that one day the PDC will compete with other top sports leagues across the continent.

The upcoming Coalition Cup Grand World Championship Tournament will be a major tool in selecting the 32 host cities for the future of the league. It is the hope that the Grand World Championship can become a major event every four years to rival FIFA and FIBA. In addition the leagues contract with UnderArmour has been decided to not be renewed and a new, more lucrative deal has been agreed to with Adidas in principle to be the official uniform provider and sponsor of the PDC. Other sponsorship deals are in the works as well.

This will not effect the proceedings going forward until the Cup has been decided. Look forward too a new take on 32 concepts selected. For now here is a sneak peak of what Adidas will have in store for the PCC by way of my new template I will be using for the presentation of the PDC 2.0!!

20-TEMPLATE.jpg

I found the jersey template online but the vector link wasn't active so I recreated it. Hope you like it!

Alright, looking forward to seeing where you go with this.