PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, feeling a little out of it today, but do you mean you'll finish all 128 first, or you'll start the 32 now?

Simply, yes i will be finish the 128 first. The 32 set will be a best of the best finishing project I will start as soon as thats finished. The idea is the cream of the crop will rise and the PDC will enter 2.0

The "Fargo Flickertails" has gotta be one of the better new names to show up on the boards.

Looking forward to the future, but why must many of these teams disappear?

How about a relegation pyramid with a 32 team "Premiere" division?

Thanks, I love the Flicks myself and expect them to preform fairly well in the Cup.

There are ideas in my mind-space floating around about a minor league with the a collection of the remaining North American teams being a developmental location assigned to each top team. But that would be decided later. The concepts won't disappear, unless my hard drive crashes or something. I will say the 32 cities are roughly picked with a few on the bubble. Some of the international concepts may locate to a north american city. So for example (with all of the names changed to protect secrecy) the concept The Madagascar Awesomes becomes the Jacksonville Awesomes because Jacksonville also has a decent awesome influence(again all fiction) I really want to have a top league with the top concepts at the forefront. While I would love to think all of my concepts are top notch, some are clearly better than others.

Sorry, feeling a little out of it today, but do you mean you'll finish all 128 first, or you'll start the 32 now?

Simply, yes i will be finish the 128 first. The 32 set will be a best of the best finishing project I will start as soon as thats finished. The idea is the cream of the crop will rise and the PDC will enter 2.0

The "Fargo Flickertails" has gotta be one of the better new names to show up on the boards.

Looking forward to the future, but why must many of these teams disappear?

How about a relegation pyramid with a 32 team "Premiere" division?

Thanks, I love the Flicks myself and expect them to preform fairly well in the Cup.

There are ideas in my mind-space floating around about a minor league with the a collection of the remaining North American teams being a developmental location assigned to each top team. But that would be decided later. The concepts won't disappear, unless my hard drive crashes or something. I will say the 32 cities are roughly picked with a few on the bubble. Some of the international concepts may locate to a north american city. So for example (with all of the names changed to protect secrecy) the concept The Madagascar Awesomes becomes the Jacksonville Awesomes because Jacksonville also has a decent awesome influence(again all fiction) I really want to have a top league with the top concepts at the forefront. While I would love to think all of my concepts are top notch, some are clearly better than others.

In that case, I could not be more excited :D Feel free to keep this going as long as possible! But, first things first, what can we expect next? :P

The name "Blitzkrieg" isn't offensive in it's self, but the logo....yeaah no. That will never see the light of day.

What is offensive about the logo?

The Nazi eagle.

That isn't nazi, that is the current German coat of arms.

Hate to break it to you, but that debate happened a long time ago. It's long since been decided that it was fine.

Archived