PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

Heres the kits for Buffalo, I went with the second look. Here ya go! Americas Done!!

CHARGE-1.jpg

CHARGE-3.jpg

CHARGE-2.jpg

I am very confused by this. The C logo has the first attempt, with the blue bolts on the inside and the gray outline. The bolt also has a gray outline. You said you went with the second look though. Still, I love it!

Yea second as apposed to the third with the grey center and blue outline. The first was the version with the yellow and gold.

#SelectionSunday

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is me jaxon#08.i had to create a new account. Really loving all the new concepts, windell. Looking forward for the next 20 concepts. The ADA was a complete success and you outdid yourself. Can't wait for christmas;)

New team just in time to for Santa to hit the east coast! He brought this one from Helsinki Finland and it is more than appropriate for the jolly fat man and his 9 trusty steeds. It draws inspiration heavily from the city crest and some from the country flag. Here are Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolf to show off the Helsinki Reindeer!

REINDEER.jpg

REINDEER-1.jpg

REINDEER-2.jpg

REINDEER-3.jpg

The Cup starts in 30 minutes!!!!

New squad from Portugal! This ones fun. I really focused in on the Lisbon part of this concept, taking a ton of inspiration from the city crest and flag, using the colors and Ravens predominantly. The story behind the Ravens is pretty interesting and worth googling if you have a chance. With the Ravens in the primary you will see I have recreated the Armillary globe used in the National flag as a back drop to this crest. I really hope to incorporate the city flags patterns in the jerseys some how. For now I hope you enjoy the Lisbon Flock!

FLOCK.jpg

Since a group of raven is called a murder, mi order would be a sweet name

Youre thinking of crows...a group of ravens is an "unkindness"...not a sweet name IMO

Youre thinking of crows...a group of ravens is an "unkindness"...not a sweet name IMO

Yep, my bad, Lisbon looks great otherwise

Head reminds me too much of the head of the alternate Atlanta Hawks logo from the early 2000s. It also seems a little disjointed from the rest of the body so I'd try and rework that for a smoother transition.

Keen eye Jo-e. Heavy inspiration from their old look. Tried to keep enough unique that it wouldn't show. Ive tried to fix that more and join it more to the body. Thanks for the great feedback! Oh and since I have them done heres the jerseys too.

FLOCK-1.jpg

FLOCK-2.jpg

Just now noticed your sig. Very nice my man. Lisbons' uniforms are better than I imagined.

DANG IT! I thought I was going to be the first one to notice! Liking the new sig, this akes the "LL" more noticebale.

tinysig.jpg

Archived