PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

LOVE the opera house in the secondary, but you going to want to smooth some of those strokes, especially around the S and the wordmark

I agree. Other than that, this looks great!

Of course I can do that I was going for a chiseled in to a block of wood look but I guess it didn't work out. Here ya go!

COCKATOOS-1.gif

You guys do see the opera house in the wing too right?

Also if you haven't voted on the current matchup yet please do so to move it back to the first page!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who's a pretty bird?

Great job here, but i think this can be improved. (note that i am basing this just off of this logo, not off of pictures of cockatoos) I think that the place where the wing meets the body is too narrow. Widen that, and you have an even more amazing logo that this!

tinysig.jpg

LOVE the opera house in the secondary, but you going to want to smooth some of those strokes, especially around the S and the wordmark

I agree. Other than that, this looks great!

Of course I can do that I was going for a chiseled in to a block of wood look but I guess it didn't work out. Here ya go!

You guys do see the opera house in the wing too right?

Also if you haven't voted on the current matchup yet please do so to move it back to the first page!

Yep, I caught the opera house in the wing! I'm excited to see the uniforms and courts you come up with for both Sydney and Copenhagen

Well I can't say I expected the Cockatoos but it looks really sharp. Needless to say I'm very intrigued to see what you come up with for the unis and court, especially with the opportunity to incorporate the Bridge and Opera House. Nice work as always, Windell.

spacer.png

Drink water and try to have fun!

The Lords of the Netherverse hath declared that Regina Saskatchewan will host the next team in the Professional Dodgeball Coalition!!!

Glad you looked through the thread. That would have won if there hadn't been a while m onthes ago haha.

Color balance feels off on this one. You have yellow, red, grey, dark grey, and white. And those colors really clash when all placed together like on the home uniform. I would eliminate one of the colors, probably yellow, and replace it with grey.

Color balance feels off on this one. You have yellow, red, grey, dark grey, and white. And those colors really clash when all placed together like on the home uniform. I would eliminate one of the colors, probably yellow, and replace it with grey.

I see your point...I think its the light grey and the gold that don't work right next to each other. Heres a take 2!

NORSEMEN-5.jpg

Greeting again, PDC! After a brief 6-month hiatus, I am back. Windell, really digging all of these concepts, great job. I am interested to see what you can do with Côte d'Ivoire... I was going to recommend an Elephant for the mascot since that is the national animal, but Yaounde already has one in theirs.

For Istanbul, it would be cool if you played their ID off of the fact that Istanbul is in two different continents at the same time... The Istanbul InterContinentals? Nah that's too long... The Instanbul Border Police? No... Istanbul Kebabs? I kinda like that one haha

Fear the future, envy the past

Archived