PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And here with the latest installment and the FIRST dodgeball team to come to us from the other side of the world! Japan is known as the land of the rising sun. I wanted to capture that. Being the first PDC team to see daylight on any given day has to lead to an advantage of some sort right. I give to you.........<drumroll>..............Tokyo Rising!

RISING.jpg

RISING-1.jpg

In other news: thanks for all the ideas. I appreciate them all regardless of quality or consistency. If Donkey's doesn't fit with Nesquehoning it may fit with Djibouti. So everything can help in some form or fashion.

I prefer the secondary to the primary, actually. But they're both awesome!

I feel like I've had a problem with that on so many of these. I try to make one a more informative logo and one to be somewhat of a badge. Not always what I end up with but its at least in the thought process.

I just noticed that the Professional Dodgeball Coalition logo at the top left of your presentation actually looks sort of like a P, D, C. Very cool.

I'm pretty sure that was the point. Really nice logo for a really nice series. Keep it up Windell

Guest darkpiranha

I would have sworn you'd mentioned it, and went back and checked, but I was wrong. Yes, very cool logo. You need to feature it more prominently!

Guest darkpiranha

I think u are going little over board with this topic

Hush, you.

He's having fun. I'm having fun. Many many of us are greatly enjoying this.

But even more interesting to me than the designs themselves are watching his skill level and confidence and creativity grow with each new design.

Keep it up, Windell918!

Archived