Windell918

PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

I haven't looked at this thread in a while, but great job! These concepts are all amazing and very well put together!

Heres the latest installment out of the land of Taiwan. If you haven't seen a magpie from this part of the world make sure you look one up because they are some glorious birds. While you're at it check out the taiwan five race flag. The colors between the two really married well for this concept. Here are the Taiwan Magpies!

MAGPIES_1.jpg

I feel like there's too much going on here. The quadruple outline should be cut to two at most, and I would eliminate the sun behind the bird, maybe use it as a secondary?

Ok. That was a late add. I went back and forth on it. I will get rid of it.

So much better. Love the new one. However, looking at pictures, the tail could extend a bit longer. Nice work!

Both are good, but I actually like the first version better. I think the red and blue outlines give it more color and make it pop. The sun behind it was great too.

hehe is it possible the sun is still there? guess well see on the jerseys!

Nailed it with the update, pumped for the jerseys

I have to say, sorry, but the sun in the first version made it seem like the New York Rangers Lady Liberty logo, but with a bird. Prefer the second one.

I prefer the first version of the magpie as well. The second is just a bird; the first brings in more distinctly Taiwanese symbolism.

Seems like were fairly split on version 1 and 2 so maybe Ill try a balance between the two

Take 3?

MAGPIES_3.jpg

That looks pretty good. The blue body seems too big, I don't know if magpies have big bodies, just what I think.

I think we found a winner! The one without the sun just looks like a generic bird logo, the sun adds something for taiwan

That is better than the second version, but I still like the first more. Both are definitely good though!

What if it were a red outline instead of yellow, to match up with the secondary mark?