PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like that idea too. Slogans on the inside collar. I probably won't do it here but it may be something i include on every team in 2.0.

Moving on to finish up Africa. I Decided to go with the antelope here especially because of how it orange coat fits so well with the colors on the the Cote D'Ivore flag. This won't show up here but on the jerseys: I imagine the team will have a nick name (think "habs" for "Canadians") of "Bongos" both a local word for these type of antelope and an english word be it for something else so others will still think it catchy. I give to you the Abidjan Antelopes!

ANTELOPES.jpg

Oh boy, this one's good. Based on logos, it's right up there. To be fair, we have two teams with orange & green logos, with mascots of antlered animals with New Hampshire, but I'm personally OK with that, considering they're both so good. You're off the hook :P

• 2 weeks later...

Looks good to me? Any meaning between the three swooshes in the background of the triangle? As others have chimed in, colours look great. Everyone seems to USA a similar font to that when working with shark logos, eh?

As for the Caribbean division being stacked, I'd agree. I think Kingston would get my overall vote, then Santo Domingo,but I feel that neither of those are going to be the overall favourite. We shall see! Can't believe we're under 10 left in the I itial thread.

Archived