PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SHARKS_1.jpg

Reminds me of Go Red Sox!'s SJ Sharks Redesign from a few months ago:

Sharks%20primary%20logo_zpsxgolqrrm.png

Not saying you stole it, but they do kinda look alike.

Wish I had used that color scheme. I don't know that Ive ever seen that before. It is similar. Different breed of shark. Heres the reference image I mainly used shaping. Its possible we used similar references.

can-stock-photo_csp17796465.jpg

Despite the logo being accurate to the reference image, the placement of the Dorsal fin, as mentioned by someone else earlier, just looks a little too far back.

I dont know... I went back and looked at blacktips the first time it was mentioned and this time and it still looks accurate to me.most pictures show the front of the dorsal be right at or around were the side fins end. it may be the curve of the body that making it look farther but it seems close to me at least with the pictures im finding. maybe different breeds the dorsal is more proximal? I do appriciate you guys pointing that out though!

I think some of the detail on the shell of the armadillo, especially the jagged spiky areas, could be enlarged because as of right now I think that it would be hard to see and reproduce in a smaller size. Otherwise I like he simplicity of the identity.

scarvessmall_zpsc4c8e942.png

Archived