PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats on finishing a project that has been on the boards longer than I have! I think you were in the 60s when I joined. Truly amazing dedication and best of luck on the rest of your work.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

This must've been what it felt like when Friends ended. But in all seriousness, this has been an incredible journey. I wasn't here from the very start, but I am honored to have been able to follow along for as long as I have. Every team was outstanding. I am sad that the biggest part is over, but hey, there's still the bracket to finish. And PDC 2.0! Great work as always, Windell.

Great work, Windell! This has been an amazing series and I'm sad to see it end. I'm excited to see who wins the Coalition Cup and what you have in store for the PDC 2.0. You've done a really great job.

56e455ee03d99_newmexico.png.a50dec533f84

Congrats on completing a true epic of a series! I just joined the forum fairly recently, so it took me a decent chunk of time to get up to speed on all your work but it was well worth the time to do so; your work is very impressive. I'm looking forward to 2.0!

Sportslogo-Forum-Signature-2.png

I don't have the time to go through 150 :censored: pages,but this looks like heaven.

Good job.You have done it.

Somebody needs to give a award to this man.

Thanks ( and thanks to everyone for that matter)

Just check out the flickr page ( link on the first post) much quicker way to look through it all.

Go Cubs Go!

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to build upon my comment above... Like dude, where's the 256 team announcement? C'mon, get to it, I thought we were at least going to be at 131 by now.

:D

Dude it's over! Let it go! I'm retired....for now ;-)

• 6 months later...

Archived