Windell918

PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Definitely not what I expected, but good none the less. Are the rectangles below his mouth teeth or neck?

This has been an amazing series and this is an amazing way to finish it off. Great work and I cant wait for PDC 2.0

Definitely not what I expected, but good none the less. Are the rectangles below his mouth teeth or neck?

Teeth

Congrats on finishing a project that has been on the boards longer than I have! I think you were in the 60s when I joined. Truly amazing dedication and best of luck on the rest of your work.

This must've been what it felt like when Friends ended. But in all seriousness, this has been an incredible journey. I wasn't here from the very start, but I am honored to have been able to follow along for as long as I have. Every team was outstanding. I am sad that the biggest part is over, but hey, there's still the bracket to finish. And PDC 2.0! Great work as always, Windell.

Great work, Windell! This has been an amazing series and I'm sad to see it end. I'm excited to see who wins the Coalition Cup and what you have in store for the PDC 2.0. You've done a really great job.

Great work on Quebec and on the whole series. I can't wait to see how the PDC cup turns out.

I remember first looking at this series when it was about a third of the way done, and of course I had to go aaaaaaall the way back and look at all of them. This has been an amazing series, congratulations and well done sir!

Congratulations, Windell! Absolutely fantastic series. Looking forward to PDC 2.0!

Thanks for an amazing series!

This has been a great series and it's sad to see it come to an end. Nice set for Quebec.

I don't have the time to go through 150 :censored: pages,but this looks like heaven.

Good job.You have done it.

Somebody needs to give a award to this man.

Congrats on completing a true epic of a series! I just joined the forum fairly recently, so it took me a decent chunk of time to get up to speed on all your work but it was well worth the time to do so; your work is very impressive. I'm looking forward to 2.0!

I don't have the time to go through 150 :censored: pages,but this looks like heaven.

Good job.You have done it.

Somebody needs to give a award to this man.

Thanks ( and thanks to everyone for that matter)

Just check out the flickr page ( link on the first post) much quicker way to look through it all.

Go Cubs Go!

I would like to build upon my comment above... Like dude, where's the 256 team announcement? C'mon, get to it, I thought we were at least going to be at 131 by now.

:D

I would like to build upon my comment above... Like dude, where's the 256 team announcement? C'mon, get to it, I thought we were at least going to be at 131 by now.

:D

Dude it's over! Let it go! I'm retired....for now ;-)