PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so the aforementioned project didnt work out as planned but what I ended up with works well. I wanted to make a simple website to showcase all the finished designs so you dont have to sort thru all the comments to see everything. Well I found a pretty cool free host and got about half way thru and it said I had readed my image limit. humbug! So I decide to set up a flickr and it seems to work pretty well. I use photobucket for post on here but its cluttered with everything. The link will be at the end of this post and I will also put it in the first post so its easy to find going forward. That said I will still be posting designs here as I complete them for the approval of the masses.

No feedback on the explorers update?

The link is:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27705980@N03/

Let me know what you think.

Wanna see the next concept? Say "show me!" As is the Show Me State that is. Missouri's biggest city, St. Louis is known well over for its history in aviation. That inspired me to use a plane themed concept. I also wanted to use a team name that represenst a team and not an individual. I have came up with the St. Louis Squadron!

SQUADRON.jpg

SQUADRON-1.jpg

Archived