PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darkpiranha

In addition to my 'reward', I formally request that you do a junior team or feeder team for Halifax based out of Antigonish, Nova Scotia. Eventually. The Blackfish would be an acceptable name. Just throwing that out there, because I know you don't have enough to do.

In addition to my 'reward', I formally request that you do a junior team or feeder team for Halifax based out of Antigonish, Nova Scotia. Eventually. The Blackfish would be an acceptable name. Just throwing that out there, because I know you don't have enough to do.

Haha. Im just picturing a young Sheldon Cooper at McDonalds ordering a happy meal...."in addition to my reward...."

Haha. Im just picturing a young Sheldon Cooper at McDonalds ordering a happy meal...."in addition to my reward...."

Lol you guys...

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I really wanted to do a concept based on this animal since early on. I actually didn't know there was an american version until researching halifax, and boy once I found out they frequent all the harbors in halifax my mind was set(in case you don't know, harbors are Halifax's thing.) One fun thing i tied in to this is the shapes around the primary and secondary are based on the over head view of the Halifax Citadel building. I think going forward Im going to post the logos and once the c&c and such gets them the way I want I will then do the jersey. Anyway I hope you like the Halifax Minks!

MINKS2.jpg

I like it, but I think the mink should look fiercer, because right now it looks kind of like a cute stuffed animal.

I feel ya. Its funny, google mink, and they are all cute. google angry mink and it looks like a completely different animal. i reworked the eyes and added some fangs this way i was able to eliminate black from the concept all together. Better now?

MINKS3.jpg

A mean mink with dodgeball eyes. What if the eyes were red like a dodgeball?

:)

lol then I'd have another color. I decided the try them in gold though. I like it. Truthfully though I HATE logos that are centered around the sport. Dolphin with a football helmet, baseball cap on an oriole, and all the basketballs in every NBA logo. Its personal preference but it just seems silly to me.

Better but I think something still needs to be done with the teeth. It looks a little goofy. Fierce eyes are a good improvement.

I did away with the fangs, It was my first idea on how to fierce it up. Then I did the eyes, and it didn't really need the teeth any more.

Also I tried adding in an H to the secondary. Yay or Nay one that?

thanks for the help all!

take 3

MINKS4.jpg

Archived