PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright. Thank you guys so much for the help. I have made a few decisions out of this. While I don't want to do a full reveal I will say one of the suggestions will be used for Louisville, one led me to a name for Indy, and one will be used for a different city. The trotters name will just go away but elements of the designs will still be used. Thanks again!

In a quick revision of what I said last night. The Trotters name will be back. I was gonna name Louisville the Jockeys (thanks KevSim). Then I realized representing the the Jockey with a horse would be like representing a child with a bicycle. It would work I guess but I think trotters fits better. I will be posting the Louisville and Indianapolis concept concurrently.

In a quick revision of what I said last night. The Trotters name will be back. I was gonna name Louisville the Jockeys (thanks KevSim). Then I realized representing the the Jockey with a horse would be like representing a child with a bicycle. It would work I guess but I think trotters fits better. I will be posting the Louisville and Indianapolis concept concurrently.

sounds good.

Can't wait to see them!

OK

Ive really already explained the meaning behind both of these so I wont bore you. I really think both are better this way. Indy has a moniker that fits better, and parts that represent the city, state, and Indy 500's imagery. The trotters name fits Louisville better and benefits from a new color scheme. Hope you like the Indianapolis Ignition and the Louisville Trotters!!IGNITION.jpg

TROTTERS2.jpg

Can't wait to see them!

OK

Ive really already explained the meaning behind both of these so I wont bore you. I really think both are better this way. Indy has a moniker that fits better, and parts that represent the city, state, and Indy 500's imagery. The trotters name fits Louisville better and benefits from a new color scheme. Hope you like the Indianapolis Ignition and the Louisville Trotters!!IGNITION.jpg

TROTTERS2.jpg

I love the new Louisville. Colors and logos alike. I can't say i'm crazy about the old-timey look for Indy, but i think it's fine if you like it. It's just that when i heard Ignition, I kind of envisioned something a bit more sleek. I like it nonetheless though. Great work as always.

I have a team from Indy called the Ignition in a concept football league with a similar look. Really like the sound of it and the colors look good. As a Hoosier, I think Indy is an upgrade. I really like Louisville, too. I think the new colors look great.

Finished up Louisville's Jerseys to cap the night. the bottom part is a nod to Church Hill Downs. Thanks for all the feedback and suggestions again this week everyone!

TROTTERS2-1.jpg

Very nice. Gave it a very Louisville-y identity. Love it.

Trotters are great other than the number font. I just don,t think it fits.

I think I made that same mistake with the first Trotters concept. It is the same font as the front the numbers are just weird. I fixed it though.

TROTTERS2-2.jpg

Trotters are great other than the number font. I just don,t think it fits.

I think I made that same mistake with the first Trotters concept. It is the same font as the front the numbers are just weird. I fixed it though.

TROTTERS2-2.jpg

Much better!

Alright, just finished up with Indy. I wanted them to resemble racing suit with a big brand name across the chest and a smaller patch on the shoulder. I assume you guys can figure this out but the number in the crest on the alternate will change with the player number like the back. Sorry my posting frequency has been less. School is a bear this semester so far. Im gonna try to knock out a few more alternates next. So look for those soon.

IGNITION-1.jpg

Archived