PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is an alternate for one of the original 3 teams! I kinda went with the idea I was trying to pull off originally way back then but It didn't work with my skill set. I think I figured out a few technique to pull it off. I don't think I would work as a primary jersey but I think its a fun alternate. I also tweaked a few thing on the original jerseys (stroke size and such) just to clean it up.

harlequins-2.jpg

Got a couple more alternates to showcase this morning. Brooklyn's was really a no brainer. A team called the blackout has to have a blackout jersey. And with Boise its just a third color scheme without many changes layout-wise. That will happen with alternates sometimes.

BLACKOUT-2.jpg

NOISE-4.jpg

I just kept going so sorry for the double post, but heres two more! With Chicago I decide I wanted the normal home and away to match better so i made a new home, and made the old home the Alternate. With Topeka, I took a " not broke don't fix it" approach and just changed the background to green. Hope you like them!

EXPRESS-2.jpg

TWISTERS-4.jpg

Guest darkpiranha

I would try doing something more extreme with the twister on the alternate. Make it twice the size. And/or make it go all the way around the shirt so we have swirls on the back as well.

I would try doing something more extreme with the twister on the alternate. Make it twice the size. And/or make it go all the way around the shirt so we have swirls on the back as well.

Really like this idea. Gonna work on that here in a bit.

I think that the Chicago alternate should be red, instead of blue. I personally just think an alternate should be a different color.

I personally disagree as long as the alternate is different enough. Here and with the whole concept it pulls from the Chicago flag, where the blue and white are prominate and the red is a trim.so I wanna keep this one as is in that respect. Tha ks for the input guys

Guest darkpiranha

Slow clap.

That was exactly what I had in mind, but you made it look better than even my mind was seeing. The only thing I'd test on it is to swap the green and yellow on the back. As if we were looking at the backside of the logo. Not sure if that's making sense. Make the green bands closer to us.

Slow clap.

That was exactly what I had in mind, but you made it look better than even my mind was seeing. The only thing I'd test on it is to swap the green and yellow on the back. As if we were looking at the backside of the logo. Not sure if that's making sense. Make the green bands closer to us.

I know what your talking about because i went round and round with how to do this. I think I got it right tho. Think about how the sides of the jerseys line up. Moreso how the colors will match up on the side seem. To do it the way youre saying you would have a green edge butting up with a yellow edge. Ah its so confusing haha.

Heres one more Alternate for your eyeballs to gander. I figured since Holland is in sorts a throwback name for the Netherlands, this would be the perfect place for an alternate faux-back jersey. The stripe and crosses on the bottom is straight off the the Amsterdam city flag.

HOLLANDERS-2.jpg

Heres one more Alternate for your eyeballs to gander. I figured since Holland is in sorts a throwback name for the Netherlands, this would be the perfect place for an alternate faux-back jersey. The stripe and crosses on the bottom is straight off the the Amsterdam city flag.

HOLLANDERS-2.jpg

You never seem to fail to amaze me. This is great!

Archived