PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These alternates have been absolutely amazing but I am missing the new team indentities to the PDC.

trust me I'm missing doing them myself. I have been overwhelmed with school work lately and have three exams next week alone. The alternates take me about 15 minutes to do each whereas a new concept and take a few hours. so you can see why I've been taking this opportunity to just work on the easy things.I will try to put one together here soon though.

These alternates have been absolutely amazing but I am missing the new team indentities to the PDC.

trust me I'm missing doing them myself. I have been overwhelmed with school work lately and have three exams next week alone. The alternates take me about 15 minutes to do each whereas a new concept and take a few hours. so you can see why I've been taking this opportunity to just work on the easy things.I will try to put one together here soon though.

Page 12. But that hasnt been updated, with the teams that have been done since.

I wouldn't do that if I were you... you have a long list of nickname suggestions inbound.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

American Folklore has created some interesting creatures through out history. I would say none stranger than the Jackalope. A mythological cross between a jack-rabbit and an antelope, it is said to produce a milk that will cure any ailment. The only problem is how deadly they can be if approached. This creature was said to first be discovered by John Colter of the Lewis & Clark Expedition in Douglas Wyoming. Now making their home in nearby Casper Wyoming, the PDC is proud to welcome the Casper Jackalopes!

JACKALOPES.jpg

Casper had a semipro baseball team named the ghosts and I try not to rehash old or already used names. And jackalopes are much scarier.

As for the ears, my original sketch had them standing. But they were short (more realistic) and didnt match the primarys long ears. I thought the floppy ears were whimsical enough to match the sunglasses on a kangaroo that was so beloved.

Archived