PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im just bump this back up to the top of the page with another alternate. I wanted to capture the look of a "beacon in the night" so I gave Boston a black jersey. I used the same glow technique I used with with Minnesota, but made it brighter and more yellow to fit the scheme. I didnt wanna abandon the pinstripes all together so it put them on the sleeves. I think I turned out pretty solid.

BEACONS-2.jpg

Took a much different approach with Norfolk's alt. Since the team's concept is derived from the influence the Navy has played in the city, I saw it fitting to make a naval tribute jersey. I decided to stylize the jersey in a fauxback manor, similar to designs of the 1910's, simple designs with typically one color on a grey or off-white shirt. I did however keep true to the concept with the font. The patches on the sleeve are the US Navy Seal and the year on the front (1917) is the year the Norfolk Naval Base opened (why I stylized to that decade). I hope you enjoy it!

FLEET-2.jpg

I think I'm on a road here in Little Rock. The "natural state" is pretty well known for its diamond crater state park. Some of the largest diamonds ever found in the US have been found in Arkansas. The capital city's team will represent the miners known for finding these priceless gems. Here are the Little Rock Miners!

MINERS.jpg

Took a much different approach with Norfolk's alt. Since the team's concept is derived from the influence the Navy has played in the city, I saw it fitting to make a naval tribute jersey. I decided to stylize the jersey in a fauxback manor, similar to designs of the 1910's, simple designs with typically one color on a grey or off-white shirt. I did however keep true to the concept with the font. The patches on the sleeve are the US Navy Seal and the year on the front (1917) is the year the Norfolk Naval Base opened (why I stylized to that decade). I hope you enjoy it!

FLEET-2.jpg

I've been really enjoying this series Windell.

The Norfolk unis are great, except for the fact that it reads F-L-F-E-T on the homes and aways.

The anchor is just a little too intrusive on the name in this case.

Other than that...great work.

Please keep it coming!

Archived