PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There will be a tournement eventually for all 128, not just the international side. I don have all the details yet. But my goal is to have all 64 US teams done and around half of the international when it starts and finish the international as the US first round runs. It will be poll based with each first round running 24 hours. And when its all said and done the ADA champ will face the IDA champ for the Coalition Cup and the favorite concept will be chosen. I've said to much already. So details subject to change! Haha

Got three new alternates for ya, this catches up the alternates for the ADA East.

LANCERS-2.jpg

Maryland: The focus of the whole concept is the best state flag in the US. More of that.

WHITETAILS-3.jpg

New Hampshire: Went with a hunter look, mossy oak camo and even went out of the color scheme with some of that bright orange.

FIREBIRDS-3.jpg

Charlotte: Went with a black version of the same concept. I think it really made the colors pop.

Hope you guys like um!

It's kinda BFBS on Charlotte, but I love it. I agree with the colors popping off of it. I was honestly hoping Maryland would be more ridiculous, like the university's football uniforms the past couple seasons. New Hampshire is perfect.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

BFBS from what I've figured is 'Black for Black's Sake'. In other words, it means (we added black justice because we can'. It's like UKentucky or Stanford. But here it works.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Damn these 3 sets look great when they are all together with the alts. I love the Firebird 3rd jersey, as the bird really shines at the bottom. New Hampshire is stunning, and a perfect 3rd.

Maryland is about exactly what I imagined it would be, and with that alternate, it pretty much is better than anything that the Terrapins could do.

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg2q8t36q.jpg

Time for the "Copper" half of my previous hint. This concept is a nod to sport of coon-hunting which is fairly popular in the southern states, and more specifically to the lovable dogs the huntsman couldn't do with out. The colors are synonymous with Alabama (Crimson Tide, State flag.) I kept it a silhouette look as most coon-hunting is done in the wee hours and details are less visible at night, and because I think a good simple silhouette can always work. Hope you enjoy the Alabama Trackers!

TRACKERS-2.jpg

yea it does...it wasn't that pronounced it was more of a just a curve that flowed with the stomach, i think when I put the outline on it cut in with the detail to much...Ill fix that sorry.

EDIT: Fixed!

2nd EDIT: wait you said front leg, do you mean on the primary? thats his other leg pulled up.

What up dog? Here are the trackers jerseys. Decided 'bama would go nameless on the backs. In the end there will be a decent set of teams opting for that like in the MLB. I really like how they do that. In this case it works great because the # has to be 12, but deciding if that means Kenny Stabler, Joe Namath *cough Greg McElroy cough* or even Paul "Bear" Bryant is up to you!

TRACKERS-3.jpg

Archived