PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

yea it does...it wasn't that pronounced it was more of a just a curve that flowed with the stomach, i think when I put the outline on it cut in with the detail to much...Ill fix that sorry.

EDIT: Fixed!

2nd EDIT: wait you said front leg, do you mean on the primary? thats his other leg pulled up.

Yeah sorry I meant on the primary. I get it's the other leg pulled up, and I think you may have fixed the issue I was having. Or I just see it differently the second time around. Nice and classy uniform set for them

No idea what BFBS is???

BFBS from what I've figured is 'Black for Black's Sake'. In other words, it means (we added black justice because we can'. It's like UKentucky or Stanford. But here it works.

Yep. BFBS means black for black's sake like nascar said. But I agree that it works.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact that the thread just had the words "Redd Foxx" in it has made me more proud than any concept Ive done. And while Im sure not every one knew who that was, I surely did. Unfortunately, none of the names guesses so for have been correct, and really not close(not insulting your guesses just suggesting a different thought path) Think along the lines of another word for foxES.Plural like a group of them.

Guest darkpiranha

And speaking of Redd Foxx, I own this t-shirt here

http://www.t-shirts.com/you-big-dummy-tshirt.html?utm_source=googleps&utm_medium=PPC&utm_campaign=PLA-All&gclid=CNz2n-iA6rkCFeI1QgodnR0AAQ

and it's the greatest shirt I've ever owned. Every time I wear it, I literally have four or five people stop and tell me how much they love the shirt. One friend of mine who was walking through a mall with me while I was wearing the shirt wrote up a blog post about the experience, describing everyone we passed as looking like they wished they could hug me. It really is a special shirt. If I kept a couple dozen of them in my trunk, I could probably sell out each time I wore the shirt and told people "You know, I've got some for sale in my car right now..."

DP- I really believe S&S set the bar for comedy sitcoms in its day. Great show!

Jmoe-You actually named two names of concepts I have planed for the future

Kev-you may choose your city. You're learning my meathods too well my friend. But I won't say which of your guess was correct. Haha!

Archived