PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DP- I really believe S&S set the bar for comedy sitcoms in its day. Great show!

Jmoe-You actually named two names of concepts I have planed for the future

Kev-you may choose your city. You're learning my meathods too well my friend. But I won't say which of your guess was correct. Haha!

Two teams called the Grays and Greys would be awesome.

Quite a build up to this one but..........Here is the Vermont Troop!

TROOP.jpg

Alt ad WM look great! The primary almost seems like it's too... flat? Kind of like it's made of shapes rather than a flowing form. I love it as it is too though. Great work... again.

I registered just so I could say how amazing these are! This whole thread is so cool and exciting and I often just keep a tab on this thread and keep refreshing and refreshing just to see what you've come up with. I love the PDC and all its members and can't wait to see what's next! (my hometown of Buffalo, NY maybe?) Keep doing your thing man you've got crazy talent.

OK OK. Snake gone. Took the grey out of the color scheme and added a darker orange to better so some details. Added a couple more shadows and some whiskers and took the tail off of the primary and gave is diamond back ground. I kinda felt the gave it a military patch feel, which the name "troop" also fits with. I only changed the secondary and wordmark to fit the new color scheme.

Take 2

TROOP-1.jpg

OK OK. Snake gone. Took the grey out of the color scheme and added a darker orange to better so some details. Added a couple more shadows and some whiskers and took the tail off of the primary and gave is diamond back ground. I kinda felt the gave it a military patch feel, which the name "troop" also fits with. I only changed the secondary and wordmark to fit the new color scheme.

Take 2

TROOP-1.jpg

Much better. Love it.

Archived