PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also want to rank the top 50 PDC teams

Would it be ok with you if once he finishes 50, we make a Jaxon, Kevsim consensus top 50? I could even make a graphic with different columns? PM me if so, if not, totally fine.

I will make a list myself also. that way we have a three-way top 50. I'm going to make sure all the alternates are done before the 50 are done and have the Flickr page completely updated to make things easier on you two. PM me your lists and Ill get a graphic together(it will be easier for me since I have all the vectors myself haha. This should be fun.

Speaking of alternates, here a west coast trio for ya.

GRINDERS-2.jpg

STING-2.jpg

REIGN-2.jpg

Kevsim, you've found your man, I'd be honored to join you, Jaxon, and Jmoe in this great adventure.

Great! Also, I've started ranking, and then, as the alts come out, minor changes will be made, and when the last 3 teams (Stockholm, ? and ?) come out, I'll just fit 'em in my rankings.

Yep wait until the last three are done, and all the alts. I haven't started my rankings and don't wanna see yours until I have mine done to stay objective. As for the last three.... Stockholm, Anchorage, London...working on Alts now though.

Got some fun stuff for ya. First while coming up with an alternate for the Big Sky State. I realized how hideous the secondary was...still, even after the improvement. I think it was a decent idea but I just didnt pull it off. So I redid that and slapped it on the jersey and put together an alternate that kinda has a throwback feel but has a burlap pattern sublimated. In addition I knocked out the Utah and Arizona alternates, with some sweet snake-skin and bee skin haha. Sorry if this changes any rankings!!

EXPLORERS-3.jpg

EXPLORERS-2.jpg

VIPERS-3.jpg

BUZZ-3.jpg

In Norse folklore vikings were perpetually tormented by various sea monsters. One of these fiends was the giant serpent, half snake half dragon, and lurking in the cold waters of Scandinavia. One of this legendary behemoths, Storsjoodjurt, is said to dwell in lake Storsjon in the middle of Sweden. This concept is inspired by that beast. The secondary may not be the most aesthetic in shape but it it straight from the sculptures used to represent said serpent and has historical significance. Here are the Stockholm Serpents!

SERPENTS.jpg

Archived