PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heres Stockholm's jerseys! Thanks for all the positive feedback on the concept. I was afraid I might be running into the same issue I had back with the firebirds by using a statue as inspiration for the secondary. Its kinda tough to tell but its the same flames from the mouth of the serpent running down the sides.

SERPENTS-1.jpg

We need to have a concept goldmine on these boards. Very rarely, as shown in the current goldmine, do you have that one thread that stands out. The same can be said with the concept forum all together, especially now a days. There are very few threads that are really superb like GP's NFL Series, pcgd's America League soccer series and now this one because, unlike the other two, these are so outside of the box (no offense GP & pcgd) because it's dodgeball and, with a crazy sport, comes crazy uniforms in a good way. Consider my hat tipped, windell. Amazing series

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

We need to have a concept goldmine on these boards. Very rarely, as shown in the current goldmine, do you have that one thread that stands out. The same can be said with the concept forum all together, especially now a days. There are very few threads that are really superb like GP's NFL Series, pcgd's America League soccer series and now this one because, unlike the other two, these are so outside of the box (no offense GP & pcgd) because it's dodgeball and, with a crazy sport, comes crazy uniforms in a good way. Consider my hat tipped, windell. Amazing series

Well said, mr.nascar13.

This has been a great series with a wide spectrum of styles.

Sometimes a designer doesn't carry the logo theme into the uniforms, but your latest Stockholme concept does just that, extremely well.

The entire kit has that nordic, viking-ish vibe to it.

Very well done.

Well said, mr.nascar13.

Sometimes a designer doesn't carry the logo theme into the uniforms, but your latest Stockholme concept does just that, extremely well.

Very well done.

Thanks, Sparky. I say this because when these fantastic threads are over, where do they go? They get pushed into the black hole of hundreds of dead concepts. They become "diamonds in the rough", if you will. These series could be used by newbies who are making concepts to learn execution. I doubt a Concept Goldmine will happen, but If you Mods, super mods, or even CC are reading this, PLEASE make it happen.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Well said, mr.nascar13.

Very well done.

Thanks, Sparky. I say this because when these fantastic threads are over, where do they go? They get pushed into the black hole of hundreds of dead concepts. They become "diamonds in the rough", if you will. These series could be used by newbies who are making concepts to learn execution. I doubt a Concept Goldmine will happen, but If you Mods, super mods, or even CC are reading this, PLEASE make it happen.

I would love to see that!

SERIOUSLY, you guys are too kind. Too show my appreciation I give you my 49th concept. From the 49th state. (yea I did that on purpose) Anchorage is known as "The city of lights" and Alaska's state flag, license plate and anything else they can brand has the big dipper and north star on it. I figure lights and stars go hand in hand and they are both there to illuminate the last frontier through out its long dark winter. So here to shed some light on the PDC the Anchorage Luminaries!

LUMINARIES.jpg

Archived