PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly think the color scheme change for Casper is a downgrade. There are already three teams that use a similar light blue to that anyway (Little Rock, Atlanta, and St. Louis). I think the other color scheme was a little more unique even with Montana.

scarvessmall_zpsc4c8e942.png

I honestly think the color scheme change for Casper is a downgrade. There are already three teams that use a similar light blue to that anyway (Little Rock, Atlanta, and St. Louis). I think the other color scheme was a little more unique even with Montana.

Thats a good point. I try to check color scheme with in the division but I don't always look at the big picture. Im working on a new scheme. Closer to what it was originally but separate from Montana. So a middle ground per-say.

And Kev your actually pretty off too. lol Its a total toss up!

Thats a good point. I try to check color scheme with in the division but I don't always look at the big picture. Im working on a new scheme. Closer to what it was originally but separate from Montana. So a middle ground per-say.

And Kev your actually pretty off too. lol Its a total toss up!

Sorry, can't seem to find where you posted it. Did you say later today when top 10 is released?

It's the witching hour! The moment you have all been waiting for! The PDC Top Ten!

RANKINGS-1.jpg

Things I found interesting. One of my first "big hits" had the the staying power to be consistently ranked high, and averaged the top spot. It does have the best alternate in the league IMO. The part I like the most is that my last 4 concepts were all in the top 10. It shows I heading in the right direction. I wanna appreciate all the feedback and all the rankings casted!

It's the witching hour! The moment you have all been waiting for! The PDC Top Ten!

RANKINGS-1.jpg

Things I found interesting. One of my first "big hits" had the the staying power to be consistently ranked high, and averaged the top spot. It does have the best alternate in the league IMO. The part I like the most is that my last 4 concepts were all in the top 10. It shows I heading in the right direction. I wanna appreciate all the feedback and all the rankings casted!

I'm just full of great ideas, aren't I! :P

You wouldn't mind posting peoples pick, just as they sent 'em would ya? You don't need any graphic, just as they PMed, Just because it's sort of hard to keep track who's where by going from page to page. Can't say I expected Topeka, but I agree 100% that they have a top 3 jersey set (best alt no doubt). ANd you're right, are you ever heading in the right direction! So, I'll continue implementing the teams into my rankings as we go. love this series.

Cheers!

I'll just let everyone post their rankings if they want to. Thank though!

but heres mine!

1. DC
  2. STOCKHOLM
  3. CHICAGO
  4. LONDON
  5. ATLANTA
  6. CLEVELAND
  7. NEW ORLEANS
  8. TOPEKA
  9. TORONTO
  10. BRISBANE
  11. ST LOUIS
  12. ANCHORAGE
  13. LITTLE ROCK
  14. SEATTLE
  15. BROOKLYN
  16. VERMONT
  17. NORFOLK
  18. LA
  19. SAN JOSE
  20. CAIRO
  21. NM
  22. LOUISVILLE
  23. PITTSBURGH
  24. MARYLAND
  25. HALIFAX
  26. UTAH
  27. LIMA
  28. MIAMI
  29. SOUTH DAKOTA
  30. CHARLOTTE
  31. HOUSTON
  32. TOKYO
  33. BERLIN
  34. ALABAMA
  35. MINNESOTA
  36. NY
  37. INDIANAPOLIS
  38. PHILADELPHIA
  39. CASPER
  40. HEREDIA
  41. AMSTERDAM
  42. NH
  43. VANCOUVER
  44. BOSTON
  45. IOWA
  46. BOISE
  47. MONTANA
  48. MEMPHIS
  49. ARIZONA
  50. DALLAS

2nd recoloring for Casper is better than the first, doesn't really give off a Wyoming pallette. I also like the update to the Dukes! Can't believe LA was 18th, I thought Maryland or Tokyo was going to be #1. I know Kev had Maryland #1 and I had them third. I'm surprised Topeka won! Although it probably would have been St. Louis if it weren't for me.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Archived