PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

and edmonton?

No I'm pretty sure he's doing Calgary first.

When are u doing Saskatoon

2 of your 4 post have asked the exact question, he'll get to it eventually, being patient is key.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey strangers, sorry I've had a busy weekend, and had to deal with a bit of designers block. To answer all the requests there isn't an order I have set it stone but I am trying to get to a specific pattern. I want to get to a point where there is 3 teams in each ADA division and 1 in each IDA division( the european central already has 2 unfortunately). Then I will stick to the international teams until its half done (2 in each division). Then I'll finalize how I want to do the tournament. So you can look at the first post to get an idea how it may play out. In the mean time I gave a new concept for you to gaze at....

Every sports league has an indian themed team. Some are more controversial (Redskins, Chief Wahoo), some are more generic (Indians) and some represent the tribes indigenous to that area (Blackhawk, Seminoles.) The best IMO capture a spirit of the Indian culture represents like the Braves and Warriors. I wanted to capture that same effect with out controversy. I decided this would be best suited for the Oklahoma concept seeing as they feature Indian symbolism on their state flag. So with out any further ado here are the Oklahoma Dream!

DREAM.jpg

I love the feel here, but I don't know about the name Dream, but the logo is fantastic. Maybe something different, then again, Spirits is probably the best thing and has been used before.

Also, the more I look at Sacramento, the more I don't like it. Honestly I really hate the color scheme light blue and maroon isn't my favorite, also I'd just prefer a different scheme, maybe Navy and Old Gold? I don't know I'm just feeling a bit of disgust with the concept whatsoever at this point. I'd like to see us get back to the guessing game for the next team, but I guess that won't be happening for a while...

After seeing the jerseys, I've changed my mind a bit about this team, the look good. Actually the don't look good, they look GREAT. But I'd get rid of the numbers above the wordmark, really an eyesore for me.

The front numbers were just an experiment. Had never seen numbers tried there and thought I'd see how they went over. Ill make them go away. I kinda did shortchange this concept with the light blue but I do have an idea on how to incoperate more blue into an area that's really never been modified. Update coming! Thanks for the c&c everyone.

Before I tweak the Dream I decided to but together a new concept. This name was suggested for a different city a couple week ago, and I already had it penciled in for another city: the capital of the world. Vulcan is known in Roman mythology as the god of fire. I felt with the roman colors being a red and yellow scheme that fire was an appropriate theme. Vulcan has been depicted many time by a hammer of a blacksmith. I used all of these elements in this concept. The name is up for debate. I like the way "of rome" sounds of rome sounds better and its kind of regal, but its atypical. So here are either the "Vulcans of Rome" or the "Rome Vulcans"

VULCANS.jpg

Edit: heres the Dream Jersey update:

DREAM-3.jpg

I removed the front numbers and continued the striping from the chest on to the collar and sleves

Archived