Windell918

PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Update is a whole lot better. Is there going to be an update for the jerseys.

Heres an update I put together for Pittsburgh's set:

ARSENAL2.jpg

let me know what you think!

Miles Better. Great job

Here are the jerseys I came up with. Pretty similar to the originals, few tweaks, new logos, ENJOY!

ARSENAL2-1.jpg

Looking good

I really like Pittsburgh, now. I like how you kept the cannon-ball kind of theme and just cleaned it up!

Thanks for the input folks. I'll go ahead and call it an official change. Now to update Dallas. I have an idea on what I wanna do concept wise. Like Pittsburgh it uses elements from the design now. Im gonna tweak the name a bit to Wranglers. But I cant decide on a color scheme. I was going to use a burnt orange/white/grey but Im afraid it will look to much like the Texas Longhorns. I've considered a Cowboys-esque scheme(maybe even Jerry could be the owner) or even going back to the original red/white/blue. Oddly the of the American teams that scheme hasn't been used. So I turn to you guys... thoughts? suggestions? would you like to see any of these ideas or a different one?

I'd say to go with navy and red. Wasn't that the first color scheme Dallas had?

How about maybe Burnt Orange like Texas, Blue in the Texas state flag, and possibly (as much as I hate to say this) the Cowboys' silver green? IS that just a really bad idea, I don't know. Otherwise I'd just drop silver green and keep a regular silver shade and/or white. Red, White, and Blue can obviously be used, it's the American spirit. But there are a ton of teams left in the ADA for that. Maybe something that kind of screams "Republic of Texas" I know they have similar colors but still.

Either Burnt Orange-Navy-Silver/White

OR

Red-White-Blue

Just my 2 cents...

Now that I think about it Dallas in my opinion would looks great with the color scheme of navy and the cowboy silver green.

Now that I think about it Dallas in my opinion would looks great with the color scheme of navy and the cowboy silver green.

They already do... It's called the Cowboys.

Alright while I do very much appreciate the feed back I got I didnt get much bc there wasnt much to look at. So here are the options I have so far. I took the three schemes I had mentioned and added Scruggy's idea as well. Let me know which one you like most. Oh and the new logos are there too. Hope ya like that!

WRANGLER-BG.jpg

WRANGLER-BGR.jpg

WRANGLER-O.jpg

WRANGLER-BGO.jpg

One or four

Seeing this thread for the first time, this looks awesome.

Love the first Wranglers concept.