PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really feeling this one at all. I'd like the details OFF of the lighthouse. Plus, it looks very similar to Boston, a team in their division. Maybe change the color scheme to Blue and Gold. Something similar to what Cal uses

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Not really feeling this one at all. I'd like the details OFF of the lighthouse. Plus, it looks very similar to Boston, a team in their division. Maybe change the color scheme to Blue and Gold. Something similar to what Cal uses

Did you not see the updated one? Post 1099. Or you can see it here with the jerseys.

LOOKOUTS-1.jpg

Wow. The jerseys are no doubt one of the best jersey sets, if not my favourites, but I don't know what it is, but I'm not really feeling the logo. I like it a lot, and the update is 100% better. Great work as alway!

Here's the issue I'm having with the logo. At full size I love it. But the smaller it gets for the jerseys and such it start looking like a blob. It was that way with the othe scheme too. There's probably a take three coming but I think I have at least decided on the everything thing but the primary.

Wow. The jerseys are no doubt one of the best jersey sets, if not my favourites, but I don't know what it is, but I'm not really feeling the logo. I like it a lot, and the update is 100% better. Great work as alway!

Here's the issue I'm having with the logo. At full size I love it. But the smaller it gets for the jerseys and such it start looking like a blob. It was that way with the othe scheme too. There's probably a take three coming but I think I have at least decided on the everything thing but the primary.

I'd say that the lighthouse and colors and jerseys are perfection . I think that I agree that you about the primary.

Much better, Charlotte moved up 2 spots. Maine is a downgrade IMO. I don't know what it is, the color schemes aren't really changing my opinion of the concept. The lighthouse theme doesn't work to me without a shade of yellow. But I really like Charlotte's update. It doesn't really toy with the overall feel of it, it just upgrades a few side things and cleans it up. Very nice.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I like the new updates. Btw, I really don't mean to be that guy, and I know you're busy, but I've noticed that the Flickr page hasn't been updated in quite a while. I know a few of us follow this series really closely, so it wouldn't matter to us anyways.

Updated. Sorry about that.

In other news I'm wanting to make two last updates and I'm looking for some good ideas because Im just not finding them in my cranial cavity. Its been a long week. Here's what Im look for:

Memphis- I like the name theme and color scheme. Its just that the word mark just doesn't really work , regardless of how creative it is. I'm also afraid the secondary doesn't really convey the M it is suposed too. So I'm considering staring over. So if you were given this name, theme, and color scheme and told to come up with something how would you aproach it.

South Dakota- this ones kind of the exact opposite. I really like everuthing about thos one but the name. I know I asked for an idea before but there's some new followers now. So anyone have any ideas?

I like the idea of a Sturgis themed team. Maybe you could call them something like the Riders or Hogs.

As for Memphis, the only names I can think of are Blues, Pharaohs, or Kings. For Kings, you could tie in Elvis or something.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Hogs would be great for SD since hogs are part of their agricultural economy, and it also ties in the Sturgis theme.

Combine the two and make a Motorcycle riding Hog! Perfect for a dodgeball team :)

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Archived