PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was just a joke... :)

Didn't sounds like one. Just be patient--just because someone hasn't posted a concept in 3 days doesn't mean there "dead" remember patience is virtue.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

EA picked up the idea and will be putting out a few beta cartridges for the sega genesis in spring 2017. haha

in actual news: I have a new concept. I feel like its been too long. This one comes to us from New Delhi India, and is based off one of the coolest animals in the known world IMO, the red panda. And since it is indigenous to India I figured why not. The "R" in the word mark and secondary pulls the striped pattern from the tail and the starburst on the secondary is straight from the center of the flag of India. Hope you dig the New Delhi Reds!

REDS.jpg

I'm not too crazy about it either. The red panda looks like it has a huge freakin forehead, giving it a bunch of empty space. I'd also work on the eyes as well. Overall, instead of it coming across as a red panda, its more of a pot-smoking Norwegian fox screaming "ring-ding-ding-da-ding-da-ding-da-ding", "wa-po-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow", and "chac-tac-tac-a-tac-ta-tou" (had to do it :P ) No offense. What I'm trying to say is that its more of a fox, making it look like Vermont.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

By any chance, did you happen to use a reference image? If so, was that image this (in the link because the image is big):

???
If I were you, I would use that logo you've made as an alternate or partial and make a full-bodied logo, similar to this:
However, I do like the R Logo, but maybe you could have two alternate logos for this team.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Archived