PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the full player uniform would include team hat, gloves, jersey, sweatpants, and shoes?

They are more warmup pants, but yes. Hats and gloves are optional as are team colored UA sweat bands.

Are you going to do the full gear for the teams you have already finished

Yes. It really shouldnt take me long I've got five done already. Im going to just do them all over the next week or so and then post them to the flickr page all at once. I'll let you know when that is. Then going forward I will post the teams, then do the jerseys and gear pages together.

Guest darkpiranha

Command is my new favorite. I'd love to see an alt that is basically the logo itself filling the top half of the jersey instead of the similarly styled shape there now.

Alt is a downgrade IMO, I would've really liked to see a neon green color incorporated more in the uniform set, it's such an interesting color scheme. And the Seahawks do it too, the lean off the lime and turn to the grey. It's kind of a waste IMO.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Guest darkpiranha

Hmm... Not quite what I was suggesting (if you were trying to incorporate it). My idea was to take the logo, and line up the bottom point of it with the bottom point of the wedge on the jersey at mid-chest. Then size and tweak the logo accordingly to cover the same area as the blue does on the home and away.

Archived