Windell918

PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Those "Command" caps are sweet Windell.

I'd buy an all-navy one in a heartbeat!

I really like the new template. (On a side note, I just pre-ordered PDC Dodgeball 2014 for my PS4.)

Are you going to do the full gear for the teams you have already finished

So the full player uniform would include team hat, gloves, jersey, sweatpants, and shoes?

They are more warmup pants, but yes. Hats and gloves are optional as are team colored UA sweat bands.

Are you going to do the full gear for the teams you have already finished

Yes. It really shouldnt take me long I've got five done already. Im going to just do them all over the next week or so and then post them to the flickr page all at once. I'll let you know when that is. Then going forward I will post the teams, then do the jerseys and gear pages together.

So the full player uniform would include team hat, gloves, jersey, sweatpants, and shoes?

They are more warmup pants, but yes. Hats and gloves are optional as are team colored UA sweat bands.

So if they're warmup pants, will they just wear like black or team-colored shorts for the games?

No. Those pants will be what they wear. Just sayinh they are more that material than sweat pants.

Command is my new favorite. I'd love to see an alt that is basically the logo itself filling the top half of the jersey instead of the similarly styled shape there now.

Oh I see what you're saying now, Windell. And I'd maybe like to see the alt be something different than the home/away, like what darkparanha suggested. It could give it more pizazz and character.

Yup, I'm with the past 2. Shake the alt up, and this one's pretty darn good.

Right on ill give it a shot. Thought the bright green would be impactful enough alone but ill see what I can do.

Alt is a downgrade IMO, I would've really liked to see a neon green color incorporated more in the uniform set, it's such an interesting color scheme. And the Seahawks do it too, the lean off the lime and turn to the grey. It's kind of a waste IMO.

I like where you're headed with the alt. Maybe change the dark blue base into the green. Also, on the back it looks sloppy with the number outline being gray and it goes into the gray in the logo. Maybe do different colors with the numbers on that one.

Hmm... Not quite what I was suggesting (if you were trying to incorporate it). My idea was to take the logo, and line up the bottom point of it with the bottom point of the wedge on the jersey at mid-chest. Then size and tweak the logo accordingly to cover the same area as the blue does on the home and away.

I have to say, all the green (the whole set) would look better If it was neon green.

Heres an update on the the Command. I added more green and took a different approach on the alternate. I also changed the pants a little to match the changes. What do you think?

COMMAND-5.jpg

COMMAND-6.jpg