PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

Lookin great. But, I have to ask... what is the scripture on the alt?

Its the Sanskrit word for "soul"

Ah okay. Clever! I normally have a huge pet peeve about home jerseys and away jerseys not being matching opposites, but here it seems to work, and the way you have them designed it wouldn't work to have the colors switched around. I think the Soul is done! But, are all the teams going to have the same pattern on the pants? I think it's fine how it is, but I was wondering if that was the plan or not.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I've decided the pants will all be a solid color with the same format, the ankle striping on the bottom may have small variations on special occasions but for the most part the idea will be consistency.

In other news the team in Hawaii has moved from Honolulu to Maui. The name Honolulu just doesn't roll of the tongue with any name like I want it too. So this is probably a good indication as to which team I plan on doing next.

All good points. So I made a few changes. Including a change to the scheme, adding a yellow-orange for better contrast and changing the primary by adding a Hawaiian themed pattern. I also lightened up the lighter brown a bit.

Thoughts?

Take 2

EMBERS2.jpg

Archived