PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

If the bumps are to get a gage on where Im at on something or what i'm working on just ask. I've never been shy on hint dropping. Its fun. You ask and it will do the same thing as a bump. I do appreciate any post though as its a form of advertisement. I'll never bump my own thread though. I try to let my work pull the comments.

As for what I'm doing I'm going through all the teams and doing the gear so I can update the Flickr all at once with all of them. I've made a good dent on that. And when I get to one of the few teams I want to update I do so. Thats what this post is about. with all the patriotic themes in the international teams, I don't have a single American themed team in the ADA. So I decided to make the Revolution be that team. I hate how over done the RWB scheme is american pro leagues so I have avoided it. But I do need at least one. So I changed the colors and redid the secondary and word mark. And theres fresh new threads to match.

REVOLUTION2-1.jpg

REVOLUTION2.jpg

REVOLUTION-4.jpg

Everyone have a wonderful holiday season!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO, the Revolution set is a bit of a downgrade, I like the Black-Red-Silver look. I get and understand the RWB with it being a very patriotic and important city in the Revolution, along with the name it definetley deserved a RWB color scheme. It's honestly just personal preference why I like the black more, but the RWB scheme really turned a page on the idea for the secondary, which is a massive upgrade IMO.

Also, I wouldn't mind a return of that guess-game thing from 20 or so pages back, you know guess the city and you pick the next place to get a concept-type thing. Just a suggestion, you don't have to use it. It just added some fun. Cause life is all 'bout the little things. :P

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I was really scared that you'd go this way over the long run. Now that I see it though.... it's beautiful! No doubt the right team to do this to. Way to go!

I was either going RWB with DC NY or philly. This one needed the most work of the three and the name fit best. I'm happy with it.

I was really scared that you'd go this way over the long run. Now that I see it though.... it's beautiful! No doubt the right team to do this to. Way to go!

I was either going RWB with DC NY or philly. This one needed the most work of the three and the name fit best. I'm happy with it.

I probably would have cried if you ditched the purple for DC

I probably would have cried if you ditched the purple for DC

I'm sure we all would. DC is perfect.

Archived