PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

I just read through this whole thread in the past couple of days and I love EVERY single concept you've brought out, and I agree wholeheartedly with the comments that say that just you churning them out and taking the feedback has made a CRAZY difference from page one to now. Will be following this VERY closely!

One LITTLE TINY thing I want to point out however. It hasn't been mentioned in-thread for a while now but last you posted it, the Hartford team was going to be playing in Mohegan Sun Arena. MSA however is a good 45 minutes away from Hartford itself. I'd say make the location name simply Connecticut if you wanna keep it at MSA OR just move the team to the XL Center which is actually IN Hartford and would be able to host a team very well as well.

OpBlHTc.png

cvovCn9.png

dbhfvu5-d7bc8ac6-699c-488b-9a0b-bbe95483

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just read through this whole thread in the past couple of days and I love EVERY single concept you've brought out, and I agree wholeheartedly with the comments that say that just you churning them out and taking the feedback has made a CRAZY difference from page one to now. Will be following this VERY closely!

One LITTLE TINY thing I want to point out however. It hasn't been mentioned in-thread for a while now but last you posted it, the Hartford team was going to be playing in Mohegan Sun Arena. MSA however is a good 45 minutes away from Hartford itself. I'd say make the location name simply Connecticut if you wanna keep it at MSA OR just move the team to the XL Center which is actually IN Hartford and would be able to host a team very well as well.

Thanks for following and all the kind words. As for hartford I will move them to the XL center that way my options are wide open for the name. Thanks for pointing that out.

Well lets jump in the time machine back to when South Dakota was cool and bring some of that back. The Rush is reborn. I decided to just give in and go with the better name. I made a few adjustments from the old version and as always slapped the new look on the threads. Have a look see at um.

RUSH.jpg

RUSH-1.jpg

RUSH-2.jpg

I hate to break it to you man but there already is a team like that basically, not dogeball but hockey

rapid_city_rush_2008-09.gif

I do love the logo though!

Yeah, that's why he said he gave in. Way back, pages and pages ago, he kept going different directions with the team names with names like Keystones and stuff. He wanted to stay away from a name that was already in use.

Heres the last post from the PDC of the year! And it is the FINAL update. (at least for now) I started updating the grinders with the idea of changing the font and the secondary a bit. I ended up tweaking the color scheme a bit as well. I hope you like um!

GRINDERS-3.jpg

GRINDERS-4.jpg

GRINDERS-5.jpg

Well it has been has a fantastic year of the Professional Dodgeball Coalition. You've done a great job with all your concepts. I hope you've had a wonderful holidays and cannot wait to see more concepts. Happy 2014

I really like the update to the logo, it really spruces it up and makes the greens stand out a bit more (particularly the kelly green) and the new secondary is definitely an upgrade. I liked the ideas of going back and updating the teams that deserved them, but I'm also really excited to have some more new concepts that I've kinda started to miss, nothing puts a smile on my face more than a new PDC concept regardless of whether I like it or not. :)

But I also am excited for 2014, as hopefully the series will finish up and the masterplan will all make sense :P

Cheers!

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Archived