PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

Happy new year, folks.

The new secondary for Seattle... I don't know. It just looks like the thing has growths sticking out of it.

Actually, it really reminds me of the Borg. You have the "humanoid" S, and then we have these things attached that look unnatural. Yes, I've been watching too much Trek.

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if you already know this Windell, but there isn't a team in the north division for Canada.

I think there's rumors going around that the next concept will be in Canada

And rumors that the material used to make that countries last olympic hockey medal will be involved.

Like gold, bronze, and silver?

When I saw this, I immediately opened a new tab for research. The Vancouver medals were quite strange looking, and the heaviest of all time. I'd assume if it were gold, silver, bronze, he wouldn't specify what olympics they were from. I'm not sure why I can't find anything though... maybe I'm just a bad researcher? Did Windell every specify that it would be a team from Canada?

They could be from France (Albertville), who had medals made of crystal. The Paris Crystals?

How about Norway (Lillehammer), who had the medals of spargamite. The Oslo Sparagmite....maybe?

A chinese team? Beijing's were made of jade. The Beijing Jade?

Just throwing ideas around. If they are in face Canadian, does anyone have any info that I'm missing about Vancouver?

Or will the colors be like red and gold, blue and silver, or like black and bronze. He didn't say that it would involve the mascots it might be the color scheme

Very true. I'm so excited XD

If it's Canada, Windell never specified that it would be the city that hosted that's got that, it's just a city in that country. Yellowknife Copper? Also,, yeah, that could be right Jaxon. Good point.

You guys have really over complicated things. That's probably my fault for complex clues in the past. In the last winter olympics the canadian men's hockey team won gold medals. The team is Yellowknife and Gold will be involved. I'm still working on it though.

First of all, thank you SO much for this awesome idea Windell918. It has made me make this profile in order to watch and comment on this middle school past time.

Second off, as a native to Columbus, there are many ideas for said Columbus teams. Columbus is known for its zoo, which I think was one of the first to have gorrilas (Columbus Silverbacks). Since Columbus is named after Christopher Columbus, who worked for Spain the team could be the Columbus Conquest.

My guess for the Yellowknife team is the Yellowknife Olympiads or Olympians.

That's what- She

I like the changes to the Seattle Grinders - especially the wordmark - except that I can't shake that it looks like the Heinz Ketchup bottle logo. I have no idea why.

I have one suggestion. Add a little bit of blue. All of Seattle's current sports teams have some shade of green and blue with grey*, and I think it keeps them uniform - just like if you do Pittsburgh, it's gotta be black and yellow.

*I know the Sonics are green and yellow and not green/blue/grey, but they aren't arround anymore and are thus not "current".

*WNBA's Seattle Storm don't count because they're WNBA. :P

Archived