PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

Reference:

7200479346_4e719b4d28_z.jpg

Saw this and instantly saw the two capital I'in the center. perfect fit. as for the colors every league has a team with a VERY simple logo scheme(one color logo, slight accent, and white) NHL has the Redwings, NFL has the Colts, MLB has the Red Sox, NBA has the Rockets. I figured a team inspired by stone required the same simplicity. Those teams add there pop in their jerseys. I'll try to do the same. The color choices themselves were chosen based on the stone and the cold. The font (the first word-mark i've done entirely custom) is a bit juvenile. So is building people out of rocks. No disrespect intended of course. :)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not necessarily because I thought of Inukshuks, but Iqaluit's uniforms are the best in the series. It has that basic scheme that pops out and grabs your attention. I couldn't have imagined anything better. I came up with a ton of nicknames for cities, and I would've been happy if I saw one of my ideas on this thread. You told me you penciled in even more! Thanks for everything Windell, keep up the good work!

P.S.- I love the Monty Python reference.

P.S.S.- I can't remember what I jotted down for Paris, but I'm sure you'll do a good job.

P.S.S.S.- If the next Canadian team you do is Whitehorse, and you use my idea, please make it the Sleigh Dogs (I initially mentioned Snow Dogs). I've gone dog sledding there, and those full grown dogs are bad ass! And Snow Dogs is the name of a very bad Cuba Gooding Jr. movie.

Archived