PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

Yes to both of em. If I were to make a tiny, tiny nitpick, maybe the white spot on the orca's stomach could extent all the way to the egde of what we can see (think that made sense), but I wouldn't call it a nessicary change.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A team called the Mighty Warriors is like calling a team the Kickass Guys. It's just kinda dumb IMO.

Golden State Guys

Houston Texas People

Chicago Little Bears

Chicago Foot Warmers

Oklahoma Sky Sounds

Miami Thermal Increases

Pittsburgh Boat Riders

Clevland Humans

Seattle Winged Things

Utah Music

Portland Path Runners

Detroit Car Parts

Dallas Vertebrates

My point?

A good thesaurus can make any team name sound dumb. If don't have something constructive to say, troll another thread. Good people who have helped me immensly suggested that name and I stand by it.

A team called the Mighty Warriors is like calling a team the Kickass Guys. It's just kinda dumb IMO.

tumblr_mfy9545H441ryydn5o1_1280.gif

My point exactly.

I honestly thought the name itself was a joke, in no way did I expect you to use it! Well when you have 128 teams, you gotta have some fun in between I guess. So it's cool with me.

Also Windell, I don't think he was "trolling" you in all honesty, he was just stating an opinion, enough to that's a little harsh of a judgement to come by IMO (see?).

But it is a concept league and he (Windell918) can really do whatever he wants to do with the team, in no way is a 128-team dodgeball league that has a team in Trinidad and Tobago realistic, it's just for fun.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Slow clap

Port Of Spain is very well done. My only bad thought going on in my head is if you we're going to involve red and black in the color scheme. But you did and the mighty warriors are marvelous. Will the uniforms have the stripe from the T&T flag

Port of Spain looks great! And Vancouver was an upgrade. They didn't move on my list, but that's because I realized that I may have overrated them the first time. They're pretty high up there though, and I think Port of Spain may be up far as well. We'll see when the uniforms are released :D

Archived