PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

I have names for Canada teams, once again, no obligation.

Calgary Rustlers (I felt Broncs was too similar to the football team in Denver that lost the Super Bowl.)

Charlottetown Anchors

Ottawa Mounties

Montreal Rafales

Quebec Chateaus

Saskatoon Trappers

St.John Huskies

Whitehorse Wings

Winnipeg Bears (the inspiration for Winnie-the-Pooh came from Winnipeg)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Lords of the Netherverse hath declared that Charlottetown will host the next team in the Professional Dodgeball Coalition!!!

Oh yeah, so NOW I come out of the shadows in this thread :P

If you declare it so then so it shall be!

You might wanna explain this to everyone else since youre kind of a pro at it.

The Lords of the Netherverse hath declared that Charlottetown will host the next team in the Professional Dodgeball Coalition!!!

If you declare it so then so it shall be!

You might wanna explain this to everyone else since you're kind of a pro at it.

:D inspiration? Quite smart actually, but once I saw, I pounced!

Anyone else want to take a shot? Or quick explanation?

I have names for Canada teams, once again, no obligation.

Calgary Rustlers (I felt Broncs was too similar to the football team in Denver that lost the Super Bowl.)

Charlottetown Anchors

Ottawa Mounties

Montreal Rafales

Quebec Chateaus

Saskatoon Trappers

St.John Huskies

Whitehorse Wings

Winnipeg Bears (the inspiration for Winnie-the-Pooh came from Winnipeg)

St. John's Salukis. Still sticking to alliteration.

Whitehorse Sleigh Dogs. Dog sledding is popular there and Sleigh Dogs, again, is BADASS

And no Scandinavia this time!

Yes, Kingston looks great.

Couldn't agree more. Top notch team there.

Helsinki?

And Windell my rankings are in, a lot of changes from my last list, 2 newcomers to the bottom 5, and a new Top 5 joinee as well! Along with just shufflin' the new ones through. That's pretty much going to be my Coalition Cup guide.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Helsinki?

And Windell my rankings are in, a lot of changes from my last list, 2 newcomers to the bottom 5, and a new Top 5 joinee as well! Along with just shufflin' the new ones through. That's pretty much going to be my Coalition Cup guide.

Helsinki probably if the Scandinavian division was a choice :P . Did ya complete it as well?

Anyways, with the rankings, I've pretty much ranked everything, wordmark, alternate logo, primary logo, home jersey, road jersey, alternate jersey and gear. (Too Much Time). My question: Any idea how I should weigh it? Like, alternate logo, wordmark is worth 1, primary logo, 3 or so? Not quite sure.

Helsinki?

Helsinki probably if the Scandinavian division was a choice :P . Did ya complete it as well?

Anyways, with the rankings, I've pretty much ranked everything, wordmark, alternate logo, primary logo, home jersey, road jersey, alternate jersey and gear. (Too Much Time). My question: Any idea how I should weigh it? Like, alternate logo, wordmark is worth 1, primary logo, 3 or so? Not quite sure.

I don't put in factors like the gear, because (no offence) it's really the same design just on a different piece of the uniform. I weigh all of the logos and the home & road jerseys together. THe alts are different for me, but here's how I rate it:

Logos (Primary, Secondary, wordmarks, etc.) 45/100

Jerseys (Home & Away) 35/100

Alternate Jersey 20/100

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I believe Windell said on post 1820 to go to the bottom here. That is telling you to go to the first page. At the bottom of Windell's alignment, it tells you to look at the tags. The tag said to go to post 895. At post 895, it says when you dial the arena of the Boise Noise, what 3 numbers will you dial first. If you google Centurylink Arena, it shows 208. At post 208, it says to post the city you want, which Kev chose Charlottetown. Sorry if I confused you. Congrats Kev

I scored each team on primary, secondary, wordmark, home, away, alt, how well the jerseys matched, gloves, colors, and names. I rated each one on a scale of 1-5. I of course had a lot of ties, so then I took each team(s) that were tied, and then I rated them on overall logo and overall jersey as the tiebreaker between them. Took a long time XD

I believe Windell said on post 1820 to go to the bottom here. That is telling you to go to the first page. At the bottom of Windell's alignment, it tells you to look at the tags. The tag said to go to post 895. At post 895, it says when you dial the arena of the Boise Noise, what 3 numbers will you dial first. If you google Centurylink Arena, it shows 208. At post 208, it says to post the city you want, which Kev chose Charlottetown. Sorry if I confused you. Congrats Kev

Wow... just... Congrats XD

And I scored each team on primary, secondary, wordmark, home, away, alt, how well the jerseys matched, gloves, colors, and names. I rated each one on a scale of 1-5. I of course had a lot of ties, so then I took each team(s) that were tied, and then I rated them on overall logo and overall jersey as the tiebreaker between them. Took a long time XD

PSU had asked me how to submit rankings and I thought I would answer his here just incase anyone else who wasn't part of the first go round wants to know. Theres been a couple different ways folks have done it but the key is to send them to me in a private message. You can make a graphic or just a simple list. JUST DONT POST IT PUBLICLY.

Archived