PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Done with my rankings. Will pm you this weekend

This is a good idea....ROLL CALL! if you plan on submiting rankings let me know soon just to get an idea what numbers ill have to compile. I have Mine, Scruggy's and PSU's, and know Jaxon's and Kev's are coming. Any others? Joemoe? Ujja? Its open to anyone!

I know this may sound stupid but how do you PM?

Go to Windell918's profile, see on the right side the icon that says "send a message" or something like that, click that and bombs away.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Thanks for the input guys...we have six sets in now and it seems like a few more on the way. 6 is the total we had before so awesome! Presentation will be a bit different this time. I will only be posting the team and placement as well as maybe a high/low and a star system that I haven't exactly worked out in full yet. Each post won't show everyone's rankings but I will try to make the spread sheet available at the end. I have decided I will break up the rankings this way:

56-75

36-55

16-35

6-15

Top 5

I'd say there are still around 5-7 teams with a legit shot of taking the top spot from what I've seen so far. But anything can happen!

Archived